OT: Forum Hostility

Dirtywater

Hey guys, new poster here, but I am a regular over at TGG.

So, from what I've been able to gather, there seems to be a lot of animosity and hostiity in these threads in dealing with fans from other teams.

Just want to stop by, say hi and introduce myself. I'm not interested in smack talk or trash talking, just like to talk football.

And for the record, I don't wear homer glasses either.

Anyway, looking forward to some civilized football talk. :)

DW

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, from what I've been able to gather, there seems to be a lot of animosity and hostiity in these threads in dealing with fans from other teams.

Just want to stop by, say hi and introduce myself. I'm not interested in smack talk or trash talking, just like to talk football.

DW

F you, dw!!!!

go away!!! we dont want you here!!!!!!! you suck moose turds!!

just kiddding, welcome! ;)

DW

I guess it was only a mater of time till a pat fan arrived on this board.I'm going to leave now before any more join up.

AngerManagement17.jpeg

Hostility? there's no hostility, dirtyrag. This is our fxxkxxg orgy of love. You come in here with your 34 fxxkxxg posts, and tell us we are fxxkxxg hostile? There's no hostility, we are under control, dishrag.

You want to see some hostility? I'll show you hostility, you "new poster", with a march 2005 signup date. I'll take my helmet off (yes, I wear a helmet when I post here) and slap you upside the head, Reddick style, like he did to that FIU punk. There's some hostility, fella.

-cough-

Look, we're all trying to work through our issues, can't you see that?

Give us a break, dude.

;)

Ten, been to the Chippy lately? When I was in Scotland, I couldn't get enough. ;)

I actualy got one sunday before the jets game when i realised there was nothing to eat/not enough time to cook something.

I think that's many scotish people's problems,they had too many chippies.

Where abouts in scotland were you?

I actualy got one sunday before the jets game when i realised there was nothing to eat/not enough time to cook something.

I think that's many scotish people's problems,they had too many chippies.

Where abouts in scotland were you?

I was in Strathclyde, and then went to the Turnberry Hotel. Loved it.

AngerManagement17.jpeg

Hostility? there's no hostility, dirtyrag. This is our fxxkxxg orgy of love. You come in here with your 34 fxxkxxg posts, and tell us we are fxxkxxg hostile? There's no hostility, we are under control, dishrag.

You want to see some hostility? I'll show you hostility, you "new poster", with a march 2005 signup date. I'll take my helmet off (yes, I wear a helmet when I post here) and slap you upside the head, Reddick style, like he did to that FIU punk. There's some hostility, fella.

-cough-

Look, we're all trying to work through our issues, can't you see that?

Give us a break, dude.

;)

Damn, JC, you swinging a helmet while talking that? :)

DW

Welcome DW!

Most of the Jets fans are pretty good. ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

You look like a professional poster with the avatar & sig there, DW. After last season, a lot of Jet fans here took off their homer glasses as well.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks.

Yeah, I am quite active in the graphic arts on forums. GreenMachine and I do a lot of similar work.

I've been in a rut lately though, but I make sigs and the like.

Thanks.

Yeah, I am quite active in the graphic arts on forums. GreenMachine and I do a lot of similar work.

Maybe you can make one up for our dear friend PatsfanTx.

Guy's been here since day one, has a zillion posts, and has no avatar.

Thanks.

GreenMachine does graphics? I had no idea, lol.

Hey welcome to JN DW! I have read your posts, you are a good football fan.

Maybe you can make one up for our dear friend PatsfanTx.

Guy's been here since day one, has a zillion posts, and has no avatar.

I sure he can find one at my site. Hasn't been updated in over a year, but it's got 9 pages of stuff there...

http://fenwayproductions.com/dirtywater/

I've also done the "Adopt-a-Patriot" campaign at Patriots Planet:

ppadopt2006wilforkdwtr1.jpg

or, he could just use this:

DW-DynastySig7.jpg

Now let me give you all a heads up about my pal, Dirtywater. It's like the old adage says: Why can't we all just get along?! It's OK to touch him instead of just poking him with a stick, trust me on that. Truly, he's good people. Always respectful, talks GOOD football not junk. Other rival fans should only know how it's done. He's a Patriots fan, and I'd break bread with him any day of the week.

Like I always tell Dirty when I get the chance, Tom Brady wears ass-creeping pants and smells like pee. Hehehe. Huzzah, Dirty! :)

I have discussions with a Chowd Every day!!

And it goes something like this. "Yes dear...yes...yes dear. The Patriots are the greatest team in the NFL. Yes...I would love to wear that Seahawks speedo for you...and the Patriots cheerleader outfit."

Archived