OT: Forum Hostility

Dirtywater

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True!

Is this better:

The Jets suck, don't play in their own Stadium, and the QB has a noodle arm!

Can't you just make fun of Nuge and DRob instead? They don't get as much material thrown their way as Chad. Share the love :)

Can't you just make fun of Nuge and DRob instead? They don't get as much material thrown their way as Chad. Share the love :)

No worries!

DRob is a bust. Overpaid, overweight and a crappy D-lineman.

Nuge was a 2nd round pick. The guy can't even hit the 15 yard line on kickoffs!

me and you G-I also bet with my heart and that's probably why you won't see me for a week after the Pats game-friggin Alk....LOL

I always bet with my heart-that is why I am working here making part time money-right Max

Who have I run off "over the years"?

Well I for one will not be posting here as much anymoreand definitly not at all about football.

I will come here in the future only to harrass Pats fans as much as possible. The mods here must think this type of garbage is more important that real football discussion.

Well I for one will not be posting here as much anymoreand definitly not at all about football.

I will come here in the future only to harrass Pats fans as much as possible. The mods here must think this type of garbage is more important that real football discussion.

Great Job Tex!!!!

I can't tell. Is this serious? Not sure how a thread in the Lounge would be considered more important than anything in the Football forum.

I think he is, and there are a few more who feel that way that I know of, although they havent posted it.

Just to be clear -- I understand the issue. When I said there is no need to be a d'head about it, I wasn't talking about RSherry or any Jets fan. Was talking about PF for kind of gloating about it.

Just to be clear -- I understand the issue. When I said there is no need to be a d'head about it, I wasn't talking about RSherry or any Jets fan. Was talking about PF for kind of gloating about it.

To be clear, I was just saying that i think RS was serious in his post.

That is all.

Cliff Note version: JetMoses ran off a decent poster.

In otherwords.

Job well done. Now if we could only get rid of you and PFKBITCH.

Hey Max......what about this post?

rsherry is gloating that Jesse ran off Dirty.

Max I realize this is a Jets board and being a Patriots' fan comes with a dart board on my chest. I do not care what people like rsherry think about me. I have had alot better insults thrown my way then he can even dream of. I have literally been called everything under the sun in my days from Jets' Haters to JI to JN.

With that being said, the Jets' fandom, not all or even a majority, have been exceedingly whinyish over the past few months. It has been a concentrated effort. Tex's schtick is the same today as it was yesterday or on JI years ago. Despite claims by BZ, he has not changed. His digs are the same.

The fandom has changed. Maybe, it is a new breed of Jets' fan. Who knows. In the early years here and JI, the new member Jets' fan would come in and start posting with such bravado, spewing hate at Patriots' fans. A light would click and they realize that we are all not that bad. Look at Barton. He is like night and day from his early years.

Max the receipe for JN is what it was at JI and Jets' Haters. The only difference is the new fandom.

Archived