Nominations for the best pizza in your area

PETROCK

Gino's and Lento's are both great.

But the best Sicilian is L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst, and the best pizza in Brooklyn is Totonno's on Neptune Avenue in Coney Island. Frank's in Marine Park is pretty good, and Lenny&John's gets bonus points for staying open after the bars close.

I worked Brooklyn for 25 years always heard how great spumoni gardens was so I tried it wasnt impressed. went back a couple of more times and thought it only so so. No elegante in my book! Give it a try if your ever there again 69th and 5th.

the only place I found comparable is bella monte on arthur kill ave in S I. to each their own I guess!

Gino's and Lento's are both great.

But the best Sicilian is L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst, and the best pizza in Brooklyn is Totonno's on Neptune Avenue in Coney Island. Frank's in Marine Park is pretty good, and Lenny&John's gets bonus points for staying open after the bars close.

I worked Brooklyn for 25 years always heard how great spumoni gardens was so I tried it wasnt impressed. went back a couple of more times and thought it only so so. No elegante in my book! Give it a try if your ever there again 69th and 5th.

the only place I found comparable is bella monte on arthur kill ave in S I. to each their own I guess!

Tallahassee, FL

Momo's pieces the size of your head. Run by college kids. Don't card either so I can enjoy a pizza and a beer =D>

Gumby's: Good pizza and they have some garlic bread called "pokey sticks" which are just f'n great.

Only place I recommend back in Boca is Bob's Pizza down by the shore. Everything else there is kind of garbage.

Around these parts... all we have are the dime a dozen joins, like Jets, Little Caesers, and those types. But, I've heard that Buddy's Pizza, in Warren, Mi, is supposed to be really good. I've never had it, so I can't say for sure.

Hey shadow, around those parts, do they consider hot dog buns "italian bread"? :lol:

Regular: Ray's on 11th & 6th. Sicilian: Ben's near Was Sq Pk. John's on Bleeker has great thin crust. Unfortunately thw closest decent slice to where I live in JC is Benny Tudino's in Hoboken. Lombardi's is getting close, though. Even at half price on wednesdays.

New Hope, Pa

Giuseppe's

New Hope??????

Lord, that brings back memories to the late 60s early 70s and New Hope being one of the best hippie places to go.

Used to go to the Head shop there, the really strange ice cream place (Ukranian Rose Hip) and the used jeans place.

Lots of tokin at New Hope.

Mario's pizza at the end of rt. 135 is pretty good for Long Island Pizza, they have all different kinds, and so is Dominico's pizza in Nassau County.....at least the eggplant parm is the best i've ever had.

Archived