Jets D needs to put up. Exclusive action photo of NYJ DL

JetCane

How is it sutton's falut that we just have no good dlinemen?

A good coach makes adjustments to suit the talent he has on his squad.

It's not his fault that Pouha and Tui were injured, but he needs to make adjustments and do a better job scheming against opposing offenses, especially late in the game, where he has fallen flat.

while larry has done a 1/2 decent job curly & mo have been nonexsistent.

will it improve over time? maybe a little but I don't see anything dramatically better with this talent. when is pouha back or is he?

I don't really think we are gonna keep Pohau-he has been one of the biggest underachievers we've drafted since some of Parcells' early drafts

A good coach makes adjustments to suit the talent he has on his squad.

It's not his fault that Pouha and Tui were injured, but he needs to make adjustments and do a better job scheming against opposing offenses, especially late in the game, where he has fallen flat.

They havn't been getting there when they blitz so they really don't have many options...

They havn't been getting there when they blitz so they really don't have many options...

from what i've seen I don't think we do nearly enough stunts & blitz's to offset our nonexsistent front 3 pressure. other than kerry rhodes in the 1st 2 games, I have yet to see a blitz package that wasn't easily picked up.

from what i've seen I don't think we do nearly enough stunts & blitz's to offset our nonexsistent front 3 pressure. other than kerry rhodes in the 1st 2 games, I have yet to see a blitz package that wasn't easily picked up.

if our Defense is gonna go down in flames...i want to see them BLITZ like crazy like the 1st 2 games...

Yeah i remember seeing much more and better blitzes the first two games and against Indy also. I didnt see that much against Miami, what happened?

they were blitzing-they just weren't getting there.As much as everyone (almost) hates DRob he has been just missing-against Manning on that TD throw where Peyton rolled out and last week against Harrington-I know... bowling and hand grenades

they were blitzing-they just weren't getting there.As much as everyone (almost) hates DRob he has been just missing-against Manning on that TD throw where Peyton rolled out and last week against Harrington-I know... bowling and hand grenades

...horseshoes...

BTW - Thought Pouha was out for the year - also didn't sound like the answer for the D

Archived