Will Vinny Testaverde Return to The Jets?

YJF

If Vinny Testaverde decides to hang it up after he flopped miserably in Dallas last year. Proving that his struggles weren't just Hackett's fault.

Because the great Tuna got worse production from Vinny last year than Hackett did in 2003.

Will Vinny Testaverde return to The Jets in some capacity as a coach perhaps.

If Vinny decides to play one more year. I predict that he will backup Tom Brady in New England next season.

The Pats showed interest in Vinny last year before Testaverde chose Dallas. Maybe Vinny gets a rin next year holding a clipboard back with the guy who really ressurected his career. Bill Belichick.

Just some food for thought.

If Vinny Testaverde decides to hang it up after he flopped miserably in Dallas last year. Proving that his struggles weren't just Hackett's fault.

Because the great Tuna got worse production from Vinny last year than Hackett did in 2003.

Will Vinny Testaverde return to The Jets in some capacity as a coach perhaps.

If Vinny decides to play one more year. I predict that he will backup Tom Brady in New England next season.

The Pats showed interest in Vinny last year before Testaverde chose Dallas. Maybe Vinny gets a rin next year holding a clipboard back with the guy who really ressurected his career. Bill Belichick.

Maybe Vinny gets a rin next year holding a clipboard back with the guy who really ressurected his career. Bill Belichick.

Well here's some Factual Food for you..It was

Parcells who brought Vinny to the Jets and he

had his best years under Charlie Weiss and Dan

Henning..BB had zip to do with anything!! I know

you were just Kidding right?? :^o

Maybe Vinny gets a rin next year holding a clipboard back with the guy who really ressurected his career. Bill Belichick.

Well...... Testaverde revived his career in Cleveland before he made his 2nd comeback with The Jets. best season ever was with The Jets.

Belichick went to bat for Vinny and turned the entire city of Cleveland against him for cutting Bernie Kosar and going with Vinny as his starter. Testaverde actually played pretty well for Cleveland.

Kosar got cut because he changed an offensive playcall by Belichick in the huddle and Kosar actually threw a touchdown on the play to Michael Jackson(not the child fondler). Belichick cut Kosar for not following orders three days later. This was all well documented on an NFL Films piece on Kosar's career in The NFL.

Remember Vinny was a tremendous bust in Tampa. Not all his fault. Belichick brought him to Cleveland and made him the starter.

I wasn't bringing up Vinny returning to The Jets as a backup QB. I was talking about a role with the team when he retires. Like an assistant coach perhaps.

If he plays another year, Vinny could don that Patriots uniform next season.

Well...... Testaverde revived his career in Cleveland before he made his 2nd comeback with The Jets. best season ever was with The Jets.

Belichick went to bat for Vinny and turned the entire city of Cleveland against him for cutting Bernie Kosar and going with Vinny as his starter. Testaverde actually played pretty well for Cleveland.

Kosar got cut because he changed an offensive playcall by Belichick in the huddle and Kosar actually threw a touchdown on the play to Michael Jackson(not the child fondler). Belichick cut Kosar for not following orders three days later. This was all well documented on an NFL Films piece on Kosar's career in The NFL.

Remember Vinny was a tremendous bust in Tampa. Not all his fault. Belichick brought him to Cleveland and made him the starter.

I wasn't bringing up Vinny returning to The Jets as a backup QB. I was talking about a role with the team when he retires. Like an assistant coach perhaps.

I can understand you thinking BB revived Vinny's

career at Cleveland,but his record there was 23-25!

To me Vinny's 31-17 record as a starter(BC before Chad)was more of a revival..Plus to keep in shape

I have to take a shot at my Buddy YJF once a Day! :mrgreen:

To me Vinny's 31-17 record as a starter(BC before Chad)was more of a revival..Plus to keep in shape

That's ok. :D I'm used to it. :box:

You are always fishing for something to argue with me about. :fish: I could say the sky is blue and you'd fight me on that one.

This is how a typical YJF/Savage argument starts and ends.

:D:-s:-k :-k:Irate::Lame:](*,) :wink: [-X#-o:-s:Nuts::Pain::shock::-k :? :Dadd::comb::spin:=D> :wink: :lol:

You are always fishing for something to argue with me about. :fish: I could say the sky is blue and you'd fight me on that one.

:D:-s:-k :-k:Irate::Lame:](*,) :wink: [-X#-o:-s:Nuts::Pain::shock::-k :? :Dadd::comb::spin:=D> :wink: :lol:

Only difference I see is I say the Sky is Blue at

Noon and you think it's blue at Midnight EST!! =D>

Actually it is.... :D

That's not the way I see it. (here comes another pointless argument).... I say the sky is blue and you tell me why it's only blue because of this and that or that it's not really natural blue. Something about the atmosphere and evolution and pollution and all that other nonsense. Then throw in a snide remark about me being young and naive. Throw in a few winks and there's a savage/yjf argument.

We are like two crappy court appointed lawyers who throw facts and stats back at eachother and then poke holes in eachother's argument until our faces turn blue. Or sky blue in this case. Here comes the wink. :wink:

Actually it is.... :D

That's not the way I see it. (here comes another pointless argument).... I say the sky is blue and you tell me why it's only blue because of this and that or that it's not really natural blue. Something about the atmosphere and evolution and pollution and all that other nonsense. Then throw in a snide remark about me being young and naive. Throw in a few winks and there's a savage/yjf argument.

We are like two crappy court appointed lawyers who throw facts and stats back at eachother and then poke holes in eachother's argument until our faces turn blue. Or sky blue in this case. Here comes the wink. :wink:

Actually, the "sky" doesn't have a color, per se. The "blue" that is seen is merely just the spectral reflection off of water particles in the stratosphere, vis a vis, the light from the sun. At night, it is black, obviously, because the sun, in your respective hemisphere, is blocked by the circumference of the Earth at that specific time. Thus, the "sky" at night is not "black" the same way it is not "blue" in the daytime. It is a colorless atmosphere.

Actually, the "sky" doesn't have a color, per se. The "blue" that is seen is merely just the spectral reflection off of water particles in the stratosphere, vis a vis, the light from the sun. At night, it is black, obviously, because the sun, in your respective hemisphere, is blocked by the circumference of the Earth at that specific time. Thus, the "sky" at night is not "black" the same way it is not "blue" in the daytime. It is a colorless atmosphere.

Thank you. Nothing quite like being schooled.Love the per se line.

Next up at Jetnation U. "What came first? The chicken or the egg"

Actually my sky is blue line was just a figure of speech. A way of saying that savage will disagree with me on everything and anything.

I learned about the color of the sky in high school science. Has to do with "rayleigh" scattering etc. The sky closer to the horizon is actually more pale or white.

Thank you. Nothing quite like being schooled.Love the per se line.

Next up at Jetnation U. "What came first? The chicken or the egg"

Actually my sky is blue line was just a figure of speech. A way of saying that savage will disagree with me on everything and anything.

I learned about the color of the sky in high school science. Has to do with "rayleigh" scattering etc. The sky closer to the horizon is actually more pale or white.

Maybe in an administrative/PR capacity. He's an incredibly nice, friendly guy in the times I've met him and would be an exceptional ambassador for the Jets. I just don't know what Vinny can teach anyone about playing QB.

now that dick curl is the rb coach maybe vinny can take over clock management duties

Maybe in an administrative/PR capacity. He's an incredibly nice, friendly guy in the times I've met him and would be an exceptional ambassador for the Jets. I just don't know what Vinny can teach anyone about playing QB.

now that dick curl is the rb coach maybe vinny can take over clock management duties

Archived