Patriots

Patsluva31

I just wanted to say how great the Patriots are, and in my opinion, there really is NO team out there that will ever be better than them!

Oh and thanks TomShane for telling me about this site, its great! :lol:

Welcome to the site. Any friend of Tom's is well, a friend of Tom's. Tell us a little about yourself. Did you meet Tom before or after his surgery?

I only know Tom since he is post-op and I would love to know what he was like when he was still a man. Any feedback you have would be appreciated.

Maxman, to answer your question about TomShane, no man could ever hope to achieve the level of hottieness that IS Tom. He is man personified.

I put him right up there with Tom Brady, and in this New England girls eyes, thats pretty HOT! :wink:

Truth be told none of us have ever seen him. I have cyber with him 5 times a week and we did the phone thing like 7 or 8 times.

He tells me that he is 6'1" - 217 pounds and is a hot beefcake. Is this true?

Oh Lordy, faba, the next thing you know these animals will want pictures.

Shane probably messed himself already.

You are right Patfantx

I had to be crazy to think of sending my niece out with the characters around here!

I just wanted to say how great the Patriots are, and in my opinion, there really is NO team out there that will ever be better than them!

Oh and thanks TomShane for telling me about this site, its great! :lol:

31, everyone here already knows how great the Pats are.

It has absolutely nothing to do with players, it's all about coaching and schemes.

They even have the gall to say if PennyBoyWonder was on the Pats they would have won 4 straight Super Bowls instead of 3 out of 4.

They will always make these "gay" Brady jokes, but deep down, they really understand how great of a QB he is.

Welcome.

:lol::lol::lol:

WOMEN!!!! Don't believe her, people. She's trouble. Alllllll kinds o' trouble. Stay back!

And Tex, she's hopeless. Good effort, though. :lol:

Look at TomShane falling all over himself infront of the girl he obviously likes and wants to sex up in real life.

She must be hot if you tossed the Gay act. Video tape it for me :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

WOMEN!!!! Don't believe her, people. She's trouble. Alllllll kinds o' trouble. Stay back!

And Tex, she's hopeless. Good effort, though. :lol:

TS, it's not like she is some friggn' dumbass Jets fan.

What dumb broad would follow a team that hasn't done squat in 36 years?

Oh yea, sorry gg, Cubed, VG, Limo, Bren. :wink:

Archived