I have a new love...I can not stop FANTISING about Richard Seymour..not the PLAYER the playa here on the board. I think I am falling in lust with him. After reading TS post...6'1" 240 WOWIE my type of MAN. ..Rich don't move in with the women yet...LETS have 1 wild nite together before TS gets to you.

I have a new love...I can not stop FANTISING about Richard Seymour..not the PLAYER the playa here on the board. I think I am falling in lust with him. After reading TS post...6'1" 240 WOWIE my type of MAN. ..Rich don't move in with the women yet...LETS have 1 wild nite together before TS gets to you.
Jesus christmas.

This is where it would be nice to have the one eye bulgin Emoticon from the "other board".

Uh... lemme clear up a few misconceptions (and which TomShane post was that?).... I'm 6'1 217, and trying to drop 30 lbs to get back down to my fighting weight (I was in SUCH good shape at 175-180 and have let myself go completely to hell.).

I enjoy tequila straight from the bottle, sex three times a day, long walks on the beach, and crushing the souls of Jets fans beneath my fascist we-always-win-everything New England fan bootheel.

Unfortunately despite several attempts to kill the little bastage my conscience is alive and kicking, so for now I'm a one-trick pony.

If I hit the market though I'll sell myself to the highest bidder on this board.

Unless it's Tom.

This is where it would be nice to have the one eye bulgin Emoticon from the "other board".

Uh... lemme clear up a few misconceptions (and which TomShane post was that?).... I'm 6'1 217, and trying to drop 30 lbs to get back down to my fighting weight (I was in SUCH good shape at 175-180 and have let myself go completely to hell.).

I enjoy tequila straight from the bottle, sex three times a day, long walks on the beach, and crushing the souls of Jets fans beneath my fascist we-always-win-everything New England fan bootheel.

Unfortunately despite several attempts to kill the little bastage my conscience is alive and kicking, so for now I'm a one-trick pony.

If I hit the market though I'll sell myself to the highest bidder on this board.

Unless it's Tom.

A vomiting smiley is required methinks.

Welcome to the site. Any friend of Tom's is well, a friend of Tom's. Tell us a little about yourself. Did you meet Tom before or after his surgery?

I only know Tom since he is post-op and I would love to know what he was like when he was still a man. Any feedback you have would be appreciated.

tom has friends?

Welcome to the site. Any friend of Tom's is well, a friend of Tom's. Tell us a little about yourself. Did you meet Tom before or after his surgery?

I only know Tom since he is post-op and I would love to know what he was like when he was still a man. Any feedback you have would be appreciated.

tom has friends?

Well it is a different IP. So all it really proves is that Tom has 2 accounts and access to 2 computers.