Tickets against Detroit..

JonEJet

I have a ticket question too - (sorry to hijack your thread, Jon. ;) )

I just found an amazing deal on Ebay for the Jets/Pats game. A too good to be true kind of deal. The ad says: Jets/Pats at Gillette - Nov 12 at 8:15pm. Now, I thought it was a 1:00pm game. Every indication is that it is a 1:00pm game. Is this a scam? I don't do Ebay - so I have no clue how reliable this stuff is.

Anyway, good luck Jon! 8th row. Wow.

3 endzone seats, anyone?

Garb, there is a chance they could move that game to later, especially if the Jets do what they're supposed to in the next 2. See if the sale is conditional. They may intend to keep it if it's still to be played @ 1PM.

I just emailed the seller. Lower level practically at face - 4 tix. This seller isn't the only saying it's an 8:15pm game either. Oy! Not only do I have to get my own tix but I have several Jets flunkies reaching out to me like I'm some ticket broker ;)

I got a seat left over too for this game..ugh

Down in 124 the 4 guys who own seats 3-6 did not show up for the Miami game so me, my dad and our buddies in 7 & 8 got to spread out but still...you have freakin season tickets and you don't go to Jets-Miami? Not even 1 or 2 of you? They're friends, not family...strange.

People should sell their tickets or put them up at the Jets website for people on the waiting list to buy at FV.

Down in 124 the 4 guys who own seats 3-6 did not show up for the Miami game so me, my dad and our buddies in 7 & 8 got to spread out but still...you have freakin season tickets and you don't go to Jets-Miami? Not even 1 or 2 of you? They're friends, not family...strange.

People should sell their tickets or put them up at the Jets website for people on the waiting list to buy at FV.

Or at the very least donate them to kids who want to go to a game, they're not easy to get and for people to just let them go to waste is horrible (unless it's a preseason game).

Archived