Don't swallow Ocean water

Brenjetsfan

PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!

We dont need 268 pictures of Fort Tilden posted the next day one at a time ;)

I hear ya man. whats with chicks and cameras? I am stationed here (coast guard air & sea rescue) and every time someone's mama or wife comes to visit it's always 'take a picture' or 'can you take our picture' by the helo's or cutters - what's up with that? funny stuff.

I hear ya man. whats with chicks and cameras? I am stationed here (coast guard air & sea rescue) and every time someone's mama or wife comes to visit it's always 'take a picture' or 'can you take our picture' by the helo's or cutters - what's up with that? funny stuff.

I will be there this weekend.....btw......wanna be my date Sunday for the JET GAME?....no pictures..............well maybe 1 or 2 if your REALLY really HOT so I can make Verde,Greengal, jetfanbymarraige an garb...well not really GARB, ....JEALOUS....hehehheheh

I will be there this weekend.....btw......wanna be my date Sunday for the JET GAME?....no pictures..............well maybe 1 or 2 if your REALLY really HOT so I can make Verde,Greengal, jetfanbymarraige an garb...well not really GARB, ....JEALOUS....hehehheheh

A picture of you & your cleavage alone is enough to make the average woman jealous, honey!!! Have fun with MrJerky though! :)

I live in the area that supplies NYC's drinking water. I piss it in every chance I get. Fishing, hiking, camping, whatever. Drink up!

Damn you Bob. What are you doing getting this thread back on track. Bren and Verde were talking about BJs.

Simmer down now, lol.

Archived