Can anyone play

Brenjetsfan

I am so envious! Have fun, Bren.

Gonna suck on Saturday. We'll be waiting outside in the rain til the doors open for ESPN Zone. :cry:

dont worry sweetie, we got the VIP passes on the way as we speak...the waiting in line is the best part...WE WON'T MELT....WEAR WHITE :oops:

I am so envious! Have fun, Bren.

Gonna suck on Saturday. We'll be waiting outside in the rain til the doors open for ESPN Zone. :cry:

dont worry sweetie, we got the VIP passes on the way as we speak...the waiting in line is the best part...WE WON'T MELT....WEAR WHITE :oops:

You, me and everyone else! Not looking forward to standing in line for three hours.

I was wondering - can you and Brenda secure the seating, smooze with the powers that be (you two have it down to an art-form) and get my friend and I in later? :wink: :lol:

Yah, I didn't thnk so...... :(

You, me and everyone else! Not looking forward to standing in line for three hours.

I was wondering - can you and Brenda secure the seating, smooze with the powers that be (you two have it down to an art-form) and get my friend and I in later? :wink: :lol:

Yah, I didn't thnk so...... :(

You and your friend will be waiting in line right next to us.

I don't know any Powers that Be. :cry:

WHAT???!!!!!

Damn, I've come to expect miracles from you two...

So, how pissed do people get when two gals cut in line.....would wearing a Pats Champ Cap be detrimental in this endeavor? :wink:

You and your friend will be waiting in line right next to us.

I don't know any Powers that Be. :cry:

WHAT???!!!!!

Damn, I've come to expect miracles from you two...

So, how pissed do people get when two gals cut in line.....would wearing a Pats Champ Cap be detrimental in this endeavor? :wink:

Shane, I suspect the closest thing to a "contact" you have are the ones you put on your eyes.....

Hey, I hear there was line movement in Vegas this morning. The odds of you actually making a public apperance are now at 18-1.

Shane, I suspect the closest thing to a "contact" you have are the ones you put on your eyes.....

Hey, I hear there was line movement in Vegas this morning. The odds of you actually making a public apperance are now at 18-1.

Shane, I suspect the closest thing to a "contact" you have is the ones you put on your eyes.....

Ok... now that was funny garb ;)

Shane, I suspect the closest thing to a "contact" you have is the ones you put on your eyes.....

Ok... now that was funny garb ;)

Archived