Can anyone play

Brenjetsfan

I'm going to use my "contact" and roll up at about 11:45 in my limousine, smelling like an Appletini factory. Sorry about the rain, ladies. Wear that run-proof mascara, mmmkay?

Tom, did you not get my P.M. about that? You & I are all set, just waiting to hear back from you to finalize the plan. ::wub

I'm going to use my "contact" and roll up at about 11:45 in my limousine, smelling like an Appletini factory. Sorry about the rain, ladies. Wear that run-proof mascara, mmmkay?

Tom, did you not get my P.M. about that? You & I are all set, just waiting to hear back from you to finalize the plan. ::wub

Really, that's not what Tom said last night when he was crawling out my bedroom window.... :wink:

Tom and I are not exclusive yet. We are working up to it.

But I heard he did crawl out. Because he was frightened by the Marko Cavka lifesize standee next to your bed.

Really, that's not what Tom said last night when he was crawling out my bedroom window.... :wink:

Tom and I are not exclusive yet. We are working up to it.

But I heard he did crawl out. Because he was frightened by the Marko Cavka lifesize standee next to your bed.

Thanks Max, that explains alot. When I woke up this morning the window was open and my Cavka standee was replaced by a lifesize PeeWee Herman standing behind Dave "the knish" Yovanovitz! :shock:

Anywho, all kidding aside, I just got the official word and #54 Victor Hobson will be doing two appearances - NY and NJ. They have "staggered" the players starting from noon to 2 p.m. with the next bunch doing a 2 to 4 p.m. signing and so on until we pick, hopefully around 5-5:30 ish on Saturday.

Looks like a very busy April 23rd for me. #-o

Tom and I are not exclusive yet. We are working up to it. But I heard he did crawl out. Because he was frightened by the Marko Cavka lifesize standee next to your bed.

Thanks Max, that explains alot. When I woke up this morning the window was open and my Cavka standee was replaced by a lifesize PeeWee Herman standing behind Dave "the knish" Yovanovitz! :shock:

Anywho, all kidding aside, I just got the official word and #54 Victor Hobson will be doing two appearances - NY and NJ. They have "staggered" the players starting from noon to 2 p.m. with the next bunch doing a 2 to 4 p.m. signing and so on until we pick, hopefully around 5-5:30 ish on Saturday.

Looks like a very busy April 23rd for me. #-o

Tom and I are not exclusive yet. We are working up to it. But I heard he did crawl out. Because he was frightened by the Marko Cavka lifesize standee next to your bed.

Archived