Patriots file complaint against the Colts

Alk

I had never heard the story where he was screaming for his players to break Flutie's leg. If I were Kraft, I would park his ass up in the nosebleed section and make him eat peanuts with the rest of the peasants.

LOVE IT!

Alk, I remember the whole "Break Flutie's Leg" incident. He was screaming it from the sideline. Part of me agreed (LOL!!!) Seriously though - Polian's a dink. If this aggravates Polian, I'm all for it. I'd buy additinal speakers for the Indy game too. Put 'em real close to the field.

That is great.

Curran is/was one of the best Boston writers.

Hopefully he doesn't write like this too often then:

1. Winning. The Patriots have won three Super Bowls. The Colts have won one. In 1970. When they were in Baltimore. Since 2001, regardless of circumstance, the Patriots have found a way to win. The Colts, on the other hand, find a way to lose. Quite often, the losses have come at the Colts expense.

Is he implying that they beat themselves? I'm pretty sure he meant the Pats wins have come at the Colts expense. Guess they can't afford a good editor.

The Patriots suck and those two bastards (Pioli/Belichick) are just making more and more enemies around the league, I hope they fall hard. Oh we play them in a couple of weeks, I guess we'll be hearing about some more tampering charges soon....

Are you kidding? There are no bigger babies in this league than the Indianoplis Colts. The fact that a DB can't touch a WR - yup, blame Polian and Co. You can't touch a QB? Blame Polian and Co.

They suck.

Of course you are correct, but I can't say anything nice about the Patriots. It's just not in my genes. Sorry.....

Hopefully he doesn't write like this too often then:

1. Winning. The Patriots have won three Super Bowls. The Colts have won one. In 1970. When they were in Baltimore. Since 2001, regardless of circumstance, the Patriots have found a way to win. The Colts, on the other hand, find a way to lose. Quite often, the losses have come at the Colts expense.

Is he implying that they beat themselves? I'm pretty sure he meant the Pats wins have come at the Colts expense. Guess they can't afford a good editor.

No Curran does not throw bones like that. I think he is means all 5 examples in conjunction with themselves.

IMHO it is Belichick just giving Polian a big FU and to worry about his team.

PFSIKH -

Have you read Patriot Reign?. Good read for Patsie Fans.....anyway, loved the part where they described the scene after the SB victory over Carolina. BB is approached to come on the ESPN set (onfield) and talk to the ESPN personalities. BB refused saying he wanted nothing to do with Tom "they hate their coach" Jackson. Berman made sure Jackson got off set and the interview was on. As BB was going on set, Jackson was going off set. Jackson said "Congratulations coach" - BB said "Phuck you."

Sure, that makes BB a spiteful punk......but I really liked it. I guess that makes me bad too. But honestly - screw me over publically - and your dead to me.

I can't believe I'm on the Pats' side on this one but I am and I find this hilarious. I guess I just love seeing someone stick it to those cry babies.

I'm going to have a hard time watching the Colts/Pats game this year because they can't both lose.;)

In fact, my hatred for the Colts is growing more and more every day and I see no end to it.

What's more important is that Jets Superbowl win that came at the Colts expense.

Jets > Colts

Archived