Look at what Yankee fans have been reduced to!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!

Look what thet have become! They cant possibly relish in the victories of their own team who already play on an unfair playing field for a variety of reasons.

They cant possibly relish in the victories of their own team who alrwady have the deck stacked in their favor.

They cant possibly relish in the victories of their own team who is dying a slow painful death.

No, they've been reduced to cheering when other teams lose!

You know...the very thing they call me a _______insert insult here_________ for!?!?!??!

F*ck them. Theyre a sad bunch, the whole lot of 'em.

Look what thet have become! They cant possibly relish in the victories of their own team who already play on an unfair playing field for a variety of reasons.

They cant possibly relish in the victories of their own team who alrwady have the deck stacked in their favor.

They cant possibly relish in the victories of their own team who is dying a slow painful death.

You know...the very thing they call me a _______insert insult here_________ for!?!?!??!

OK ya got me. I really enjoyed seeing that number 3 followed by the letters RD PLACE next to boston's name.

Isn't this what the Red Sux fans did for almost a century ? They lived to see the Yankees lose, to make them feel better about their futility. Your act is old and tired. You're like the old man with herpes at the group home who is delusional and won't shut up.

It's sad how low your posts have sunk on the scale of readability. :Typotux:

You make a hypocrit of yourself you've been rooting against the Yankees all season long. Its amazing how stupid you make yourself look. You must really be proud for finishing in 3rd place HAHAHAHAHA.

You make a hypocrit of yourself you've been rooting against the Yankees all season long. Its amazing how stupid you make yourself look. You must really be proud for finishing in 3rd place HAHAHAHAHA.

You see...this is why i hate you so.

Im not the hypocrite...I happen to be a full fledged, grade-A, 100% Yankee hater. In fact, I have been known to experience unbounded glee that I could only describe as just short of orgasmic at every Yankee pitfall we've seen for the past 6 years (AND COUNTING!!!)

And people have called me every name in the book for it. I was just merely pointing out that all of the names that have been thrown in my direction fit you people to a tee. Youre acting like I said I dont care if the Tankees win or lose, and I of course would never say that.

Why the F am I even bothering with you functional retards? I dont give a sh*t what you think of me. In fact, I thrive on...oops, nevermind, I almost let my secret out!

Archived