Coming in APRIL 2007!!! TICK, TICK, TICK Part2

SouthernJet

Congrats to Mets and Yanks for a great season that had thier fans able to cheer meaningful games in August/Sept.

Playoff ride didnt last as long as we both had hoped , but thats life .

Next day comes, and its work, school, kids and the neighbors dog shiiting on your morning paper.

Thanks to all the posters for the fun sarcastic back and forth during the season on the tick tick tcik thread,, it was a hoot to me and I think only JN could have done it in such sarcastic, acerbic fashion.

So lets hope for a great Hot Stove league and the long awaited Tick, Tick, Tick Part2 prediction in April 2007.

Will it be Yanks win more than Mets, Mets win more than Yanks or possibly a Subway Series?

Lord, if Omar doesnt sign pitching it may be a Mets watch playoffs prediction. Th etick can swing both ways ;)

Again, its been a blast and Yank fans are definitly the most passionate I have encounterd. Kudos to you.

Again, its been a blast and Yank fans are definitly the most passionate I have encounterd. Kudos to you.

KUDOS TO ME!

Seriously though, we're gonna see the offseason moves start real soon -- if BOTH teams don't make the right changes this winter, then next season could look just like this one.

I will admit though, the Mets have less distance to travel -- maybe an outfielder, and some pitching depth?

• 4 weeks later...

Tick, tick, tick part2 coming April 2007....

who will get ticked? will cashman do the right things to get the tick sent to Flushing? will omar not rebuild the pitching staff and not be able to keep the tick in the Bronx.

Find out April 2007,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Archived