PREAKNESS horse race

Brenjetsfan

That's news to me. I always had a fully stocked cooler back by the paddock. Preakness will be hard to make this year. It's my weekend on. :(

I know man it sucks. The Belmont was an annual event for me. Thank you Long Island for ruining the best party of the year.

That's news to me. I always had a fully stocked cooler back by the paddock. Preakness will be hard to make this year. It's my weekend on. :(

I know man it sucks. The Belmont was an annual event for me. Thank you Long Island for ruining the best party of the year.

Crap, you're right. This is outrageous. Why there's even nudity at the Preakness and Kentucky Derby. I guess the BBQ on the backstretch is also out of the question. NY just dosen't get it. When there's not a horse eligible to win the Triple Crown, this event is sparsley attended. I often haven't enough time on this day to make a bet between races. Now I have to wait on line for beer too? You can count on NYRA to mess it up. I remember the Breeder's Cup when they ran out of everything. What a disaster. Guess I'll watch it at my local pub.

Sure, let's move our football team to New York, right? We can tailgate with Starbucks and Krispy Kremes. [-o<

From the NYRA(Belmont website): On Belmont Stakes Day, Saturday, June 11, 2005, no alcoholic beverages of any kind will be permitted to be brought into the facility. The restriction regarding alcohol has been enacted in the interest of patron safety and in an attempt to make sure that people drink responsibly.

Crap, you're right. This is outrageous. Why there's even nudity at the Preakness and Kentucky Derby. I guess the BBQ on the backstretch is also out of the question. NY just dosen't get it. When there's not a horse eligible to win the Triple Crown, this event is sparsley attended. I often haven't enough time on this day to make a bet between races. Now I have to wait on line for beer too? You can count on NYRA to mess it up. I remember the Breeder's Cup when they ran out of everything. What a disaster. Guess I'll watch it at my local pub.

Sure, let's move our football team to New York, right? We can tailgate with Starbucks and Krispy Kremes. [-o<

From the NYRA(Belmont website): On Belmont Stakes Day, Saturday, June 11, 2005, no alcoholic beverages of any kind will be permitted to be brought into the facility. The restriction regarding alcohol has been enacted in the interest of patron safety and in an attempt to make sure that people drink responsibly.

I`d say it`s more of an attempt to get every $ possible from the patrons that day ,if you don`t leve all your cash at the betting window ,then they`ll get you with those $6.75 beers..

I`d say it`s more of an attempt to get every $ possible from the patrons that day ,if you don`t leve all your cash at the betting window ,then they`ll get you with those $6.75 beers..

Archived