Cheerleaders: Merged

jetsrule128

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You took it the wrong way faba.

No problem Strange Andy- I think you should be commended to take a stand for a position that on a football web site would be most likely different from the majority. We do not want robot thinkers here

No problem Strange Andy- I think you should be commended to take a stand for a position that on a football web site would be most likely different from the majority. We do not want robot thinkers here

yeah, robots make lousy cheerleaders anyway.

strange andy, I was gonna ask how you arrived at your username, but your stance on cheerleaders spells it out for me ;)

strange andy, I was gonna ask how you arrived at your username, but your stance on cheerleaders spells it out for me ;)

Well joewilly, I never have really paid any attention to the cheerleaders at sporting events. I guess I care more of what is happening on the field, ice, and courts.

The only excitement I would have regarding cheerleaders is if one was going to molest me after the game, and only AFTER the game.

Well guys, I am going to have to take at least partial credit for this development! Game one of the season, I bring along one of my own "cheerleaders" for a little tailgate pep ralley and draw a HUGE crowd. We then go inside and are treated, just as we have been for YEARS to the fag-flag celebration. I document this crowd my "cheerleader" drew, and all the great jet's team spirit we conjured up in the lot, and post some pics on jets message boards and myspace. I know FOR A FACT that the Jets were made aware of my internet posting and blog, and bam, now AFTER YEARS of resisting cheerleaders, they are slowly rolling them out, mid-season no less. You can all thank me for this obvious last minute change to in-stadium entertainment.

For my next trick, I will find a way to convince them to let a chick in a bikini sit on Fireman Ed's shoulders and help lead the chant!:)

I`ve not once been involved in crowd violence at a

sporting event......well I threw half a steak & kidney

pie across a fence at some Hereford fans once in the

heat of the moment but I`m sure they understood why.

That's almost as bad as invading the pitch during a game to try and catch a frog.

Guys the flag girls are the cheerleaders. Well technically they are flag girls with pom poms. You only see two of them on tv because they all stand in different corners of the stadium.

Not true. They had 4 chicks holding the flags and two with pom-poms down at the other end of the stadium. Believe me, I was paying very close attention. ;) One of the cheerleaders carried out a fifth flag when the players came out. She was kind of small and she struggled with it, so they wasted no time getting it our of her hands and sticking a pair of pom poms in them.

That's almost as bad as invading the pitch during a game to try and catch a frog.

A frog?? it was in England, not France:D

I was at a match once with people on 3 sides of the ground and

behin the goal there were sheep grazing, bloke with his collie was

keeping an eye on them and would throw the ball back when needed.

Never seen frogs though..

A frog?? it was in England, not France:D

I was at a match once with people on 3 sides of the ground and

behin the goal there were sheep grazing, bloke with his collie was

keeping an eye on them and would throw the ball back when needed.

Never seen frogs though..

Nah, it was Ireland.

A great ground though. One side of the pitch had the stand and the clubhouse, and all the spectators were there. The other side was a swamp.

One goal end backed up against a garage, while the other goal end was separated from a field by a barbed wire fence. This field usually held more cattle than paying spectators, and the cattle occasionally managed to get onto the pitch.

And this was the home of a Premier Division team. :mrgreen:

Archived