Cheerleaders: Merged

jetsrule128

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no clevage no cheerleader, there wearing slumber part wear... boooooo

It was 52 in the sun on Sunday! what did you expect.

I was just happy with the belly shirts!

Oh & Greensmacks - every squad wears the Slumber Party Wear in cold weather!

jills_group.jpg

Look, I take all of this as a start from our organization - 6 Colorguard cheerleaders this year - An entire squad of 26 next year!

GOD BLESS YOU WOODY!

It was 52 in the sun on Sunday! what did you expect.

I was just happy with the belly shirts!

Oh & Greensmacks - every squad wears the Slumber Party Wear in cold weather!

jills_group.jpg

Look, I take all of this as a start from our organization - 6 Colorguard cheerleaders this year - An entire squad of 26 next year!

GOD BLESS YOU WOODY!

luv your optamism baumer..... this is a step in the right direction for sure.

alk, yeah they were still here but they all had a pc of paper with the same ph # on it..... coincidence?

From a new guy at JI..

Alison, a former figure skating instructor and graduate of Fairfield University currently lives in New York City and works in sales. She is a former New York Islanders Ice Girl.

(no pic )

Gina, is a dance teacher and soon to be a nurse from Kings Park, NY, She attends Suffolk Community College. She is also a New York Dragons Fire Dancer. Gina enjoys vacationing in Hawaii. Her favorite CD is Reina and her favorite TV shows are So You Think You Can Dance and American Idol.

http://newyorkdragons.com/firedance...sp?icegirlid=70

Jennifer, a teacher

This one's for you SoFla!

Alison, a former figure skating instructor and graduate of Fairfield University currently lives in New York City and works in sales. She is a former New York Islanders Ice Girl.

(No Pic)

Gina, is a dance teacher and soon to be a nurse from Kings Park, NY, She attends Suffolk Community College. She is also a New York Dragons Fire Dancer. Gina enjoys vacationing in Hawaii. Her favorite CD is Reina and her favorite TV shows are So You Think You Can Dance and American Idol.

ginag.jpg

[url=http://newyorkdragons.com/firedance...sp?icegirlid=70]

Jennifer, a teacher

Archived