Sep 10 Buffalo (2-5) Won 19-17

Sep 17 @N.Y. Jets (3-4) Won 24-17

Sep 24 Denver (5-1) Lost 7-17

Oct 1 @Cincinnati (4-2) Won 38-13

Oct 8 Miami (1-6) Won 20-10

Oct 22 @Buffalo (2-5) Won 28-6

So you beat a 2-5 team twice.

You beat a 1-6 team.

You beat a 4-2 team that is inconsistent.

Oh.. and lost to a good team.

Question, when are you going to beat a good team?

You have only beat two teams with winning records.

BZ

I am impressed with how the Jets are closing the gap on the Pats. In no time at all they will be looking up at the Jets. Then this place will be Troll free. Kind of like a VIP Club without the pesky membership fees.

At least you admit he is a troll.

Pats have @MIN and IND, so it is possible they could drop both in the next two weeks.

That Pats vs Jets game could be pretty awesome if it were two 5-3 teams.

BZ

I am impressed with how the Jets are closing the gap on the Pats. In no time at all they will be looking up at the Jets. Then this place will be Troll free. Kind of like a VIP Club without the pesky membership fees.

Be careful what you wish for. You would be closing the door on this place within weeks. ;)

Yea, the Jets are closing the gap on the Pats by squeaking by teams with the above combined winning percentage.;)

You beat who the put in front of you. That is the Jets new motto. It is a variation of the Pats old motto:

You beat who the refs let you beat.

And how can you talk with this record?

Sep 10 Buffalo (2-5) Won 19-17

Sep 17 @N.Y. Jets (3-4) Won 24-17

Sep 24 Denver (5-1) Lost 7-17

Oct 1 @Cincinnati (4-2) Won 38-13

Oct 8 Miami (1-6) Won 20-10

Oct 22 @Buffalo (2-5) Won 28-6

So you beat a 2-5 team twice.

You beat a 1-6 team.

You beat a 4-2 team that is inconsistent.

Oh.. and lost to a good team.

Question, when are you going to beat a good team?

You have only beat two teams with winning records.

BZ

Ok.

Riddle me this. You want Chad to get credit for beating a Phins D that was high ranked. Yet, the Patriots do not get credit for going to undefeated Cincinnati and dismantling them by 25 points.

BTW how was that Miami D this weekend?

Ok.

Riddle me this. You want Chad to get credit for beating a Phins D that was high ranked. Yet, the Patriots do not get credit for going to undefeated Cincinnati and dismantling them by 25 points.

the jets have scarred the miami d for the season. while they were top rated prior to their visit to the meadowlands, penny & company whipped them into submission

hey tx, this absurd posting style is fun. thanks for all the tips

But the only teams that the Jets have beaten are "bottom-feeding" teams.

Better?;)

Yes it is an improvement TX. If you are not prepared to directly concede that the Jets are much improved then we have to take our concessions wherever we can get them. Even if that is incrementally. The fact that you are no longer referring to the Jets as bottom feeders, but rather observing that they are getting their wins (read "cheap wins") at the expense of bottom feeder teams is implying that they have moved up in your estimation. Fair enough as far as it goes but that still represents movement from your offseason positions on the Jets.

The Pats are Passe. Yesterday's news and the rot is already taking hold if truth be told. Move over from the dark side and embrace Chad as your spiritual leader on the field and the Penguin as your new Sensei. Life is good :)

Ok.

Miami defense sucked this weekend.

How was the Bears defense last weekend against Arizona?

I gave you credit for beating the Bengals, so you beat one good team who has played inconsistent.

I am waiting to see how you do against the Colts.

MIN might even prove to be troublesome this weekend.

BZ

Miami defense sucked this weekend.

How was the Bears defense last weekend against Arizona?

I gave you credit for beating the Bengals, so you beat one good team who has played inconsistent.

I am waiting to see how you do against the Colts.

MIN might even prove to be troublesome this weekend.

BZ

I hear ya and "on any given Sunday" BZ but that Colts running defense looks made to order for Maroney and Dillon to feast upon. The Vikes might hold a surprise though.

How many wins do the Browns have?;)

so what do we chose who we're gonna play? You play the games in front of you-that's all you can do Tex-the Pats have almost the same schedule and you don't hear any Jets fans complaining about New England's "soft schedule".The difference between Mangini's Jets and Edwards' Jets are the teams we SHOULD beat-we now can

How many wins do the Browns have?;)

TX,

Please consider carefully before answering this question. Do you count the Patriots win against the Jets to be a win against a "team with a winning record", with all that implies?

If not, why not?

Discuss

TX,

Please consider carefully before answering this question. Do you count the Patriots win against the Jets to be a win against a "team with a winning record", with all that implies?

If not, why not?

Discuss

The Jets were 1-0 when they played the Pats.

So yes, that would be a win over a team with a winning record.