The Jets will go 13 and 3

Maxman

I've only one thing to add.the pats will go 5-11 if they lose the rest of their games

Joe this is a good point. You can not say with any degree of certainty right now that the Pats don't end up 5 and 11.

The Jets can be 13 and 3. The Pats can be 5 and 11. Wow Mangini is good!

\:D/

Joe this is a good point. You can not say with any degree of certainty right now that the Pats don't end up 5 and 11.

That would suck if the Pats went 5-11. It would be just another team without a winning record the Jets beat.:Typotux:

awesome thread max & you're input keeps gettin better. while the pats could go 6 & 10 I am not certain of this as you say, so for now i'm gonna go with 5-11

That would suck if the Pats went 5-11. It would be just another team without a winning record the Jets beat.:Typotux:

Excellent point. We should hope for them to finish 9 and 7 and have a Top 10 defense. That would prove Chad's work and just us the validation from Tx that we so desperately seek! lol.

Archived