What is up with Schlegel? Official bust yet?

SouthernJet

Rookie LB Anthony Schlegel, a third-round pick, was inactive for the seventh consecutive game this season.

Here are my fearless guarantees about Anthony Schlegel as a confessed Ohio State Homer.

1) He will dress and play ST at least begining next week or the game after the bye week.

2) He will start at ILB next year.

Gibby,,,Hate to say 'I told you so (in Oct 2006), But I told you so' :confused:

"If he isnt at least second team ILB by opening day 07= huge bust for the boar hunter."

I'd agree with that last statement.

And as you said the other day, the drafting and emergence of Harris was the writing on the wall for your boy. He still could end up on the PS, though.

Wait and see ecurb, wait and see. I got a feeling Schlegel gets picked up today by a team with more need at LB and with an LB coach who didnt come from Michigan.

What team plays a defense that requires a slow, poor pass coverage LB?

Sadly his best fit is the 3-4 and he couldnt make it work... no 4-3 team will want him...

:rolleyes:

What team plays a defense that requires a slow, poor pass coverage LB?

Sadly his best fit is the 3-4 and he couldnt make it work... no 4-3 team will want him...

Tell you what, if I'm right and you're wrong you have to start a thread on this board with the title "Gibbon Knows Everything About Football". And, in the first post you have to state that I am the God of Football Knowledge and that you know nothing about football and that your statements about the game should never be taken seriously.

If you are right and I'm wrong I'll post the same thread with the same message.

Deal?

Tell you what, if I'm right and you're wrong you have to start a thread on this board with the title "Gibbon Knows Everything About Football". And, in the first post you have to state that I am the God of Football Knowledge and that you know nothing about football and that your statements about the game should never be taken seriously.

If you are right and I'm wrong I'll post the same thread with the same message.

Deal?

Sure, deal.

Sure, deal.

And no smart assed getting around it by taking advantage of my poorly worded sentence.

You will me admitting that you (ecurb) know nothing about football and that I (Gibbon) am the God of football knowledge.

Thats the deal.

I'm in.

And no smart assed getting around it by taking advantage of my poorly worded sentence.

You will me admitting that you (ecurb) know nothing about football and that I (Gibbon) am the God of football knowledge.

Thats the deal.

I'm in.

So the boar hunter has to be picked up by another team by today right? if not... Tomorow u better start the posting

So the boar hunter has to be picked up by another team by today right? if not... Tomorow u better start the posting

This is a good point.

My bet is that he gets picked up and is on 53 man roster by the first game of the season. I dont want to get into the details of exactly when its posted.

ecurb, lets say he gets picked up and is on a 53 man roster (not practice squad) by midnight on Monday.

Ok?

As another OSU homer, I agree and am also concerned that Riddle is suiting up. I thought for sure that Schlegel would suit up after the week that Mangini anointed him the Practice Player of the Week. It is surprising that he can't even get a sniff on ST at least.

Nice signature. I don't care what anyone says, he a dirtbag juicer,whatever,I LOVED watching Gastineau get at the qb. I never do that anymore, key in one guy every play just to see what he does.

He did look pretty rough during that documentary I saw but growing up 99 was the man lol

Archived