TD/INT Ratio

PatsFanTX

If that was true, then we would be discussing a perfect record in Super Bowl appearances and 10-1 record in the playoffs.

Neither of which PennyBoy has a clue about.

Now it is a history lesson?

How about that destruction in the Super Bowl by the Bears. Now you ARE part of history for the worst blowout in the history of the Super Bowl.

BZ

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that was true, then we would be discussing a perfect record in Super Bowl appearances and 10-1 record in the playoffs.

Neither of which PennyBoy has a clue about.

I think you should look into if your health insurance covers a good shrink, because this obsession with Chad and spending all your time on another teams board is not normal, i believe they can prescribe something to help you deal with that .

::GoJets:

if nobody responded to assinine threads like this tx would no longer be able to start them. there is no logic behind these, just the pathetic attention mongering attempts of an old man with too much time on his hands and no friends to share it with.

FOTW Nomination. (Fact of the Week...)

if nobody responded to assinine threads like this tx would no longer be able to start them. there is no logic behind these, just the pathetic attention mongering attempts of an old man with too much time on his hands and no friends to share it with.

I've got to agree here. I am a die hard Jets fan and visit the site almost daily (since I found out about it). On any given day, I see a couple of things that actually make me feel like posting. As you can tell by my post count, there's not many. I could not imagine going to a Pats board and submitting over 12,000 posts about why their QB stinks. He was clearly the instigating, trouble-maker kid in class that would just not stop annoying the other kids. Until, the day someone "called him out" and gave him the little spanking he so clearly was searching for. I think from now on, I'm going to use that little ignore function and ignore that little fu, oops - no cursing!!!

:box:

I've got to agree here. I am a die hard Jets fan and visit the site almost daily (since I found out about it). On any given day, I see a couple of things that actually make me feel like posting. As you can tell by my post count, there's not many. I could not imagine going to a Pats board and submitting over 12,000 posts about why their QB stinks. He was clearly the instigating, trouble-maker kid in class that would just not stop annoying the other kids. Until, the day someone "called him out" and gave him the little spanking he so clearly was searching for. I think from now on, I'm going to use that little ignore function and ignore that little fu, oops - no cursing!!!

:box:

Sad part is he's a 35-40 year old adult. I use to give him a pass thinking he was a teenager.

So what you're saying is a QB should take a sack, rather than throw the ball away.

Discuss that.

And that is exactly my point.

QB's who throw the ball away (and correctly so), will have a lower completeion percentage than QB's who hold the ball and take a sack.

Lower completion percentage reusilts in a lower QB rating.

And that is exactly my point.

QB's who throw the ball away (and correctly so), will have a lower completeion percentage than QB's who hold the ball and take a sack.

Lower completion percentage reusilts in a lower QB rating.

So you're saying Chad Pennington -CHAD PENNINGTON- will opt for a sack rather than throw the ball away, to preserve his precious QB rating?

Tex, are you out of your mind? :Typotux:

The QB rating is the most useless stat in football.

Brady has thrown for more TD's than PennyBoy, all in one less game.

PennyBoy has thrown TWICE the number of INT's than Brady.

That 71 yard completetion went about 3 yards in the air. That play was all Cotchery.

Discuss that.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Cindy have one of the best running games in the NFL and a defense that can actually stop someone?

Chad has had none of those things until yesterday. Even then he didn't have a defense.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Cindy have one of the best running games in the NFL and a defense that can actually stop someone?

Chad has had none of those things until yesterday. Even then he didn't have a defense.

hey UT is back...be gentle UT Tex has been like a pinata' in this thread...Green Machine has been like Ray Ray on his ass for 3 pages now

What a COMPLETE hypocrite. If you think that TD's or INT's are any more meaningful stats then QB Rating you are stupider then i even thought. QB rating is only useless because it had chad better then Cindy. You are the biggest homer EVER.

:jawdrop:

QB Rating is largely a useless tool.

Chad will soon qualify for the all-time QB ratings list (i.e. 1500 career passes). If his current career 92 rating holds, he will be 4th all-time.

That alone should show you it is a meaningless stat for QBs.

Chad is not even one of the 10 best QBs in the league much less NFL history.

Archived