GO CARDINALS

Barton

I know Barton, and every team has pitchers who scuff the baseball.

As soon as I saw this last night I knew you would equate it as the Yanks should still be playing.

Well I feel cheated that my team lost a crucial game 3 victory to a pinetar using POS. Any fan would.

You'd feel the same way. You might not say it. But you'd feel the same way.

CHEATED.

* 2006 Detroit Tigers.

Jim Leyland is the biggest POS.

This old greyhaired yellow toothed POS makes his pitcher use pinetar.

Rogers should be thrown out of baseball for good.

Leyland should get whipped on the streets of Oakland and NY.

Any team that is lead by a pinetar using POS pitcher and a manager who lets him use it can suck my c#ck.

F The Tigers. A disgrace to the game.

The A's and Yankees should be battling it out fair and square in the ALCS.

Go Cardinals!

Your team is guilty of having roiders on their team, does absolutely nothing about it when they are caught and are found to admit to it, and your going to accuse other teams of cheating?

Your team is guilty of having roiders on their team, does absolutely nothing about it when they are caught and are found to admit to it, and your going to accuse other teams of cheating?

HAHAHAHA. So your answer is " My pitcher cheated, but your team has roiders. ".....OK. Pudge has never used roids either huh ?.....or anyone else on the Tigers ?

HAHAHAHA. So your answer is " My pitcher cheated, but your team has roiders. ".....OK. Pudge has never used roids either huh ?.....or anyone else on the Tigers ?

Hey, do me a favor. Look up "hypocracy" in the dictionary, and then maybe you'll see the point I was trying to make.

Hey, do me a favor. Look up "hypocracy" in the dictionary, and then maybe you'll see the point I was trying to make.

Don't make excuses for the guy. That's my point. You can take any guy you want on the Yanks that has been proven to use roids and throw them off roster and on their ass as far as I'm concerned. Just do the same on YOUR team as well as everyone elses.

Don't make excuses for the guy. That's my point. You can take any guy you want on the Yanks that has been proven to use roids and throw them off roster and on their ass as far as I'm concerned. Just do the same on YOUR team as well as everyone elses.

Giambi and Sheff have been proven. Who on the Tigers has been proven?

Giambi and Sheff have been proven. Who on the Tigers has been proven?

How many tests have Sheff and Giambi failed ? Until they fail a test, no one can TRUELY be "proven" . Pudge has been mentioned multiple times. But you still can't say for sure.

ALL OF YOU WHINEY BITCHES - Just STFU please.

Jesus christ you guys are such bitches. Yeah he had pine tar, that's why the 7 innings AFTER he washed his hand he threw a 1 hitter. You think the Umps were gonna let it slide if it was actually pine tar on there.

Tim McCarver says it's pine tar and you all buy it hool, line and sinker.

STFU - Go worry about your $hit bag yankees and their 200 Million Dollar payroll of garbage

Jesus christ you guys are such bitches. Yeah he had pine tar, that's why the 7 innings AFTER he washed his hand he threw a 1 hitter. You think the Umps were gonna let it slide if it was actually pine tar on there.

STFU - Go worry about your $hit bag yankees and their 200 Million Dollar payroll of garbage

so what do YOU think it was on his hand GOB?

so what do YOU think it was on his hand GOB?

It was DIRT! :baby:

Steve Palmero just told everybody on WFAN that Rogers always puts this dirt spot on his left hand. :roll:

The guy has already done this 3 times in the postseason, and now they are finding starts in the regular season where he has this PINE TAR in the EXACT SAME SPOT ON HIS LEFT HAND.

Only a blind homer wouldnt think he was cheating.

Complain about roiders, every team has them.

Its an equal playing field whether you like it or not, with steroids.

You are clueless.

He wiped off the pine tar BEFORE umpries told him to - very suspicious

He denied that the umpires told him to wipe it off

Then his manager says the umpires told him to wipe it off - contradict much?

He's got this pinetar on the exact spot on his left hand, all 3 playoff starts, and some reg season starts.

Only a complete blind dumbass would think he wasnt cheating.

Well, whatever it was, he owned them with and without it, so quit being a crybaby.

It was still on his hand, the stain showed that. Pine tar doesnt come off easy.

He still had the sticky feel on his hand, trust me, pine tar is like shallack or superglue, it doesnt come off with 1 washing. Baseball is trying their best to do a massive coverup which would make the world series look like a joke.

And he was thumbing the bottom of the brim his cap all night long.

The thumb finger feel is essential to a breaking pitch.

Which were somehow completely lights out for 23 straight innings.

Just a coincidence though.

This is so much ado about nothing that I cannot believe that it is getting this kind of attention. :rolleyes:

You have hitter injecting themselves with everything from HGH to probably heroin. Hitters who if you even think about pitching on the inside of the plate are ready to charge the mound and we are gonna scream and yell about a pitcher putting some pine tar on the palm of his hand ?

If you think that pitchers aren't doing something to the baseball everytime they go out there then you are very naive. Just picking on a couple of seams of the baseball can make the ball do wierd things.

Sounds like alot of bitter Yankees fans if you ask me. Rogers would have beat the Yanks, A's, Cardinals with or without the edge. He is pitching that confidently right now.

This is so much ado about nothing that I cannot believe that it is getting this kind of attention. :rolleyes:

You have hitter injecting themselves with everything from HGH to probably heroin. Hitters who if you even think about pitching on the inside of the plate are ready to charge the mound and we are gonna scream and yell about a pitcher putting some pine tar on the palm of his hand ?

If you think that pitchers aren't doing something to the baseball everytime they go out there then you are very naive. Just picking on a couple of seams of the baseball can make the ball do wierd things.

Sounds like alot of bitter Yankees fans if you ask me. Rogers would have beat the Yanks, A's, Cardinals with or without the edge. He is pitching that confidently right now.

Pitchers use steroids too, so I guess we should allow batters to use pine tar now as well?

You gotta draw a line somewhere. When its this blatant like this, you have to be punished. Bottom line.

Shawn's absolutely right on this. The Yankees lost. Some of us have accepted this,and I guess some haven't.

Very well put Shawn.

Uh Barton. Hitters DO put pine tar on their bats.

I know. But I'm saying should we let them get away with it "just because"?

No. Rogers shouldnt get away with it either. And pine tar doesnt make the ball go farther for a hitter, but it sure as hell makes the ball move for a pitcher. Bigger advantage for pitchers using stuff for grip than hitter using stuff on their bats for grip.

I know. But I'm saying should we let them get away with it "just because"?

No. Rogers shouldnt get away with it either. And pine tar doesnt make the ball go farther for a hitter, but it sure as hell makes the ball move for a pitcher. Bigger advantage for pitchers using stuff for grip than hitter using stuff on their bats for grip.

Umm, its legal for batters to use it...

Archived