T.O.'s Sideline Tempertantrums

The Gun Of Bavaria

If T.O. cloned himself and had a whole team made up of 52 of him...Wait, let's play Ancient Romans of the Decadence instead of football. Throw them together in the Coliseum. Dangle a camera, watch them kill each other for a photo op. Bloodsport at its finest. The Emperor Caligula would be proud.

After TO dropped that 4th and 2 pass, I was hoping someone would get in his face and yell at him, but he just stood there grinning and smiling. If someone else screwed up, TO would be cursing him out. He's basically the playground bully.

It was the ball's fault, not his. Get it right. I'm surpised he didn't pull a 'wildbird' act, and freak out at his own reflection. Someone should have given him a handheld mirror so he could think it was someone else and call himself a jackass.

EDIT: Touchdown for TO. Big freakin' whoop.

Will continue unabated until on his own team absolutely blasts him one in the head and knocks him out cold.

I can't understand how teams can operate with that kind of self-absorbed cancer.

You get what you deserve.

They knew what he was before they spent millions to bring him in, now they pay the price.

Buh Bye Cowgirls.

BZ

everyone on every team bitches and complains on the sideline...the camera just happen to keep focus on TO cause its TO....

no one gives a crap if TERRY GLENN was bitching...

That's complete total garbage that I expect from a TO fan. It's never his fault, he does just what everyone else does, etc. Poor TO the victim. One of the things I've learned in life is that the good people in the world are almost always screwed over. If you just treat others well, go about doing your own thing, and don't cause problems, some jackass will start something with you, and find ways to criticize you. If you are an absolute jackass and cause problems for everyone around you, people will rush to defend you. No wonder why society is so messed up. McNabb is having an MVP type season, but he still has to put up with a lot of unwarranted criticism from people that don't know what they're talking about. Meanwhile TO drops easy 4th and 2 passes, and people are all hush hush on it, and looking for ways to defend him. Why can't you people defend people that deserve it?

Hugh Douglas tried to fight him and got his ass kicked. Hell, Id be mad if Bledso was my QB, too.

Where'd you get that BS from? TO and Douglas had a fight that may or may not have involved any punches. Some reports said 2 punches each were thrown, Douglas says none were landed by either. I never heard anybody, anywhere say that TO kicked Hugh's ass. Ever.

As for Bledsoe, you'd prefer..... Tony Romo?

everyone on every team bitches and complains on the sideline...the camera just happen to keep focus on TO cause its TO....

no one gives a crap if TERRY GLENN was bitching...

finally, a Jet fan with a brain.So true. So true. So true.

That's complete total garbage that I expect from a TO fan. It's never his fault, he does just what everyone else does, etc. Poor TO the victim. One of the things I've learned in life is that the good people in the world are almost always screwed over. If you just treat others well, go about doing your own thing, and don't cause problems, some jackass will start something with you, and find ways to criticize you. If you are an absolute jackass and cause problems for everyone around you, people will rush to defend you. No wonder why society is so messed up. McNabb is having an MVP type season, but he still has to put up with a lot of unwarranted criticism from people that don't know what they're talking about. Meanwhile TO drops easy 4th and 2 passes, and people are all hush hush on it, and looking for ways to defend him. Why can't you people defend people that deserve it?

You've bought into the hype to be a TO hater. Everything TO does is blown wayyyyyyy out of proportion. TO's passion for winning is misunderstood by idiots.

Mcnabb was the bigger baby last year. He was having an embarrassing year so he needed a scapegoat. It was TO thyen it was his injury. Mcnabb isn't having an MVP year because of TO's absence. I'm sure the int's Mcnabb threw on Sunday were TO's fault???? Yep, I'm sure it will somehow be conected to TO's mouth.

You've bought into the hype to be a TO hater. Everything TO does is blown wayyyyyyy out of proportion. TO's passion for winning is misunderstood by idiots.

Mcnabb was the bigger baby last year. He was having an embarrassing year so he needed a scapegoat. It was TO thyen it was his injury. Mcnabb isn't having an MVP year because of TO's absence. I'm sure the int's Mcnabb threw on Sunday were TO's fault???? Yep, I'm sure it will somehow be conected to TO's mouth.

I know i've bought into the TO hater party. I hate TO. & yes there were plenty of camera shots on terry glenn on the sidelines. the noticable difference I spotted was his mouth was closed.

I also loved the camers shot of parcells when to was running his mouth behind him.

This post is so ridiculous, I think on my own so I can form opinions on players and situations in life in general. How can you live your life if you can't use your own observations to understand the probability of something occurring? That is, if people like you were charged with with our survival in the early evolutionary stages, we'd all have died out because you'd refuse to stop killing wolves and other predators from destroying crops and cattle because that would be "hating." It's called learning from experience, try it sometime.

McNabb was the baby? Why don't you read Bloch's decision, it shows all the retarded things TO did, like stealing parking spaces, refusing to speak to coaches, falling asleep during meetings. Right, that's not "being a baby."

Last year it was "McNabb sucks, he needs TO" and now that McNabb goes out and shows he doesn't, it's "don't blame TO." How about giving the man some ****ing credit? Are you so blinded by your misguided loyalty to TO you can not see the reality? That's a rhetorical question, don't answer it.

Why is it that all the people that support TO have an IQ below average? Is that the requirement to be in the TO fan club? You have to be just as dumb as him?

I don't view myself of having a below average IQ but I'm a huge T.O. supporter. He's a good player and he wants the football...who can blame him? When you have that size, speed & talent and you know you can take over and change a game, you'd want the ball too. Sometimes does he do a little too much? Yes. But he's a good player who wants the ball and wants to win. If his team is winning and he has the money he seeks, he's fine.

This post is so ridiculous, I think on my own so I can form opinions on players and situations in life in general. How can you live your life if you can't use your own observations to understand the probability of something occurring? That is, if people like you were charged with with our survival in the early evolutionary stages, we'd all have died out because you'd refuse to stop killing wolves and other predators from destroying crops and cattle because that would be "hating." It's called learning from experience, try it sometime.

McNabb was the baby? Why don't you read Bloch's decision, it shows all the retarded things TO did, like stealing parking spaces, refusing to speak to coaches, falling asleep during meetings. Right, that's not "being a baby."

Last year it was "McNabb sucks, he needs TO" and now that McNabb goes out and shows he doesn't, it's "don't blame TO." How about giving the man some ****ing credit? Are you so blinded by your misguided loyalty to TO you can not see the reality? That's a rhetorical question, don't answer it.

Why is it that all the people that support TO have an IQ below average? Is that the requirement to be in the TO fan club? You have to be just as dumb as him?

What is that saying again?

"Only an idiot will do the same thing over and over and expect a different result."

It's something like that and it sums up TO and those idiots (Eagles, Cowboys) who think they can change him.

That's a characteristic of insanity.

If you have read about TO's past he went through a lot of nasty stuff when he was young.

He needs to address his mental issues.

The 49ers asked him to get help. TO asked for his ticket out of town.

I don't view myself of having a below average IQ but I'm a huge T.O. supporter. He's a good player and he wants the football...who can blame him? When you have that size, speed & talent and you know you can take over and change a game, you'd want the ball too. Sometimes does he do a little too much? Yes. But he's a good player who wants the ball and wants to win. If his team is winning and he has the money he seeks, he's fine.

Wrong. The guy is never fine and when it's good it's never good enough. He will dig his own grave even when there's no grave to be dug. Why? Because there ain't no pleasing Narcissus.

http://www.wga.hu/art/c/caravagg/03/21narcis.jpg

If you have read about TO's past he went through a lot of nasty stuff when he was young.

He needs to address his mental issues.

The 49ers asked him to get help. TO asked for his ticket out of town.

The homeless people on the street have mental issues and need help too, but people don't go out of their way to defend them. If a homeless guy mugs you, you don't make the excuse that he's just mentally disturbed, you want the ****er in jail for it. He mugged you no matter what his situation is, you have a right to be free of that, and your right trumps his right.

This TO denial is just ridiculous to me. People need to admit he's an ass, they can say they like the guy because of his talent, that's fine. But to pretend that the media is painting him out to be some sort of villain, and to pretend he gets along with his teammates, that to me is just so stupid that it's maddening. Talent doesn't erase his faults, every time he gets a TD it doesn't erase something stupid he's done in the past or make it less likely that he will do it again. The media isn't "making" a case against him, if anything, the media tends to defend the guy, and that's why you have all these other idiots busy defending TO without knowing the facts. As I posted above, go read the Bloch Arbitration decision, I'm sure it's up somewhere on the net. It's about 30 pages long, and after reading it I began to take my current stance on TO. You have to make a decision on at what point the distractions outweigh the talent, for the Niners, an awful team, and the Eagles, a good team, the talent simply wasn't enough. Why would it be any different for the Cowboys, who are between those extremes?

Edit: Gainzo, this wasn't directed at you personally, just the first paragraph was a response to you, everything else was to other people in this thread. Just wanted to let you know that before I get misunderstood.

The homeless people on the street have mental issues and need help too, but people don't go out of their way to defend them. If a homeless guy mugs you, you don't make the excuse that he's just mentally disturbed, you want the ****er in jail for it. He mugged you no matter what his situation is, you have a right to be free of that, and your right trumps his right.

This TO denial is just ridiculous to me. People need to admit he's an ass, they can say they like the guy because of his talent, that's fine. But to pretend that the media is painting him out to be some sort of villain, and to pretend he gets along with his teammates, that to me is just so stupid that it's maddening. Talent doesn't erase his faults, every time he gets a TD it doesn't erase something stupid he's done in the past or make it less likely that he will do it again. The media isn't "making" a case against him, if anything, the media tends to defend the guy, and that's why you have all these other idiots busy defending TO without knowing the facts. As I posted above, go read the Bloch Arbitration decision, I'm sure it's up somewhere on the net. It's about 30 pages long, and after reading it I began to take my current stance on TO. You have to make a decision on at what point the distractions outweigh the talent, for the Niners, an awful team, and the Eagles, a good team, the talent simply wasn't enough. Why would it be any different for the Cowboys, who are between those extremes?

Edit: Gainzo, this wasn't directed at you personally, just the first paragraph was a response to you, everything else was to other people in this thread. Just wanted to let you know that before I get misunderstood.

No worries mate. I should have said that TO has been afforded many opps to seek help and has never done so.

It's his fault and his fault only. I have no compassion for the guy.

We can have our different opinions about TO. The only thing we can all agree on, possibly, is that he is one hell of a player.

But TO gets more negative press than he deserves. If you were watching the game the other night, every time the camera was on TO, Theisman, Kornheiser(who btw, is more annoying than the comedian. he's already getting old. All he does is talk negatively and try to make it funny), and whoever is saying, "oh my gosh, look at HIM. He's doing it again", etc....

How the hell did they know what he was talking about? If he's trying to get his teammates fired up they say he's yelling at them. If he spoke, he was yelling at teammates. Hell, if he whispered, he was yelling at teammates. They wouldn't leave him alone. As for tantrums, countless players have them. Look at Marino, he was always yelling at his players wanting more from them. So does TO.

Don't get me wrong, TO may not be the perfect team player and he may be annoying, but he's not as bad as the media makes him out to be.

.....and speaking of selfish players, and I'm sure I'll get blasted, but my opinion of Tiki Barber went way way down. Not that my opinion will hurt Tiki's opinion but I think his retiring is a selfish act. If he can stail play, he needs to be playing. He's at the peak of his career. He owes the team that made him rich. He also owes the fans the best chance to celebrate a Superbowl. HE OWES:Cuss: . i hear announcers saying it's admirable but I think it's bull. I call it quitting on your team and fans. If you don't like what you're doing for work, do it anyway. 98% of the population does it because they have to.

That's the bs that happens when they get paid too much. too much $$$ in the bank= no hunger and desire to retire......in their TWENTIES OR EARLY THIRTIES!!!!!!!!

We can have our different opinions about TO. The only thing we can all agree on, possibly, is that he is one hell of a player.

But TO gets more negative press than he deserves. If you were watching the game the other night, every time the camera was on TO, Theisman, Kornheiser(who btw, is more annoying than the comedian. he's already getting old. All he does is talk negatively and try to make it funny), and whoever is saying, "oh my gosh, look at HIM. He's doing it again", etc....

How the hell did they know what he was talking about? If he's trying to get his teammates fired up they say he's yelling at them. If he spoke, he was yelling at teammates. Hell, if he whispered, he was yelling at teammates. They wouldn't leave him alone. As for tantrums, countless players have them. Look at Marino, he was always yelling at his players wanting more from them. So does TO.

Don't get me wrong, TO may not be the perfect team player and he may be annoying, but he's not as bad as the media makes him out to be.

.....and speaking of selfish players, and I'm sure I'll get blasted, but my opinion of Tiki Barber went way way down. Not that my opinion will hurt Tiki's opinion but I think his retiring is a selfish act. If he can stail play, he needs to be playing. He's at the peak of his career. He owes the team that made him rich. He also owes the fans the best chance to celebrate a Superbowl. HE OWES:Cuss: . i hear announcers saying it's admirable but I think it's bull. I call it quitting on your team and fans. If you don't like what you're doing for work, do it anyway. 98% of the population does it because they have to.

That's the bs that happens when they get paid too much. too much $$$ in the bank= no hunger and desire to retire......in their TWENTIES OR EARLY THIRTIES!!!!!!!!

Are you F'n for real... I guess you didn't watch espn's piece on Earl Campbell, the dude is basically a cripple

Just because Tiki has brains and would like to walk normally when he turns 50.

Are you F'n for real... I guess you didn't watch espn's piece on Earl Campbell, the dude is basically a cripple

Just because Tiki has brains and would like to walk normally when he turns 50.

not all athletes wanna walk normally when turning 50...... Tom Brady wants to walk bowlegged ;)

the only thing wrong with tikki announcing retirement is if it effects the team negatively this year.

No effect at all..... NAda.... Rien

Gints are playing well and they have his replacement for next year in jacobs

I gotta agree with ya. the way he ran & the way the team played it doesn't appear to have an effect.

make no mistake. players like tikki don't come along very often. I don't think they run jacobs enough this year. could be a good part of the reason tikki's retiring. coughlin runs him into the ground week in & week out. at least bring in jacobs to pound it in the 4th quarter.

Jacobs is powerful but will not be as effective without tikki.

Archived