This is a Disgrace and From a Jet Fan???

TheRealLimo

Okay, so at least one of the other guys in the van saw what was going on. Why didn't he do anything to stop it? Why was a grade-school girl riding with three grown men to a football game, when none of them were related? Where was mom? Did we win that game? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck? Is this the end for our dynamic duo? These and other questions to be answered next week--same Jet time, same Jet messageboard.

Somewhere along the line I lost track of what the f*ck I was getting at. Lynch the three of them. Four if you count mom.

Okay, so at least one of the other guys in the van saw what was going on. Why didn't he do anything to stop it? Why was a grade-school girl riding with three grown men to a football game, when none of them were related? Where was mom? Did we win that game? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck? Is this the end for our dynamic duo? These and other questions to be answered next week--same Jet time, same Jet messageboard.

Somewhere along the line I lost track of what the f*ck I was getting at. Lynch the three of them. Four if you count mom.

perhaps he was not a JET fan an there on a road trip #-o bastard fry him

I thought gg lived in Connecticut?

whats wrong Tx... not feeling good? savage made that comment yesterday.. it took you THIS long to find it and make a comment. :roll: OY. by the way your material is getting tired..yawnnn

Archived