Dramatic Jets posters

doggystyle

I can appreciate the insight of some of the elite Jets posters, but damn when u make some of these bold predictions and draft/trade suggestions, often it shows nothing but your ignorance. Especially the fools that take take themselves so seriously, the ones that are bottom rung in their own line of work, let alone running a football team. I would love to see any one of you take on Carl Poston in a negotiation. Get over yourselves. Pray Tannenbaum and Mangini can build a team, because you sure can't.

Yes fans shouldn't ponder that never ending what if scenarios.

The internet should be shut down immediately and we can all sit back and watch the experts. Great post. NOT.

i totally agree with u about the internet being shut down immediately, i wanna watch the experts too, especially Marv Albert. He's tought me a lot. Great post bro....i'm not sure what N O T stands for, but i'm sure its really cool stuff man

i totally agree with u about the internet being shut down immediately, i wanna watch the experts too, especially Marv Albert. He's tought me a lot. Great post bro....i'm not sure what N O T stands for, but i'm sure its really cool stuff man

fyi -- I got your pm the other day. And I REFUSE to ban you. No matter how hard you try.

I can appreciate the insight of some of the elite Jets posters, but damn when u make some of these bold predictions and draft/trade suggestions, often it shows nothing but your ignorance. Especially the fools that take take themselves so seriously, the ones that are bottom rung in their own line of work, let alone running a football team. I would love to see any one of you take on Carl Poston in a negotiation. Get over yourselves. Pray Tannenbaum and Mangini can build a team, because you sure can't.

Carl Poston is a p*ssy.

Archived