Season 6 '24' Trailer

SouthernJet

Without watching it let me guess:

1) Jack is on Edge, close to losing his job. or has lost his job. or has retired but will be brought back on a 'provisional'status.

2) Someone is going to kill a key figure in th US Government or threaten a city (of which it can only be LA) with a WMD

3. for the 6th straight, LA will be the target of a terrorist attack.

4. There is a mole in CTU

5. Jack will scream "What is your mission" or "Who do you work for"

6. Jack will have to go outside CTU policy to achieve the mission

1) Jack is on Edge, close to losing his job. or has lost his job. or has retired but will be brought back on a 'provisional'status. Yes

2) Someone is going to kill a key figure in th US Government or threaten a city (of which it can only be LA) with a WMD-Yes, but not only LA

3. for the 6th straight, LA will be the target of a terrorist attack.-Porbably one of many cities

4. There is a mole in CTU-Unsure from promo, but probably

5. Jack will scream "What is your mission" or "Who do you work for"-Not quite, but close

6. Jack will have to go outside CTU policy to achieve the mission-Of course

In a nutshell, you got most of it right. After about 2 seasons 24 got real old quick.

1) Jack is on Edge, close to losing his job. or has lost his job. or has retired but will be brought back on a 'provisional'status.

2) Someone is going to kill a key figure in th US Government or threaten a city (of which it can only be LA) with a WMD

3. for the 6th straight, LA will be the target of a terrorist attack.

4. There is a mole in CTU

5. Jack will scream "What is your mission" or "Who do you work for"

6. Jack will have to go outside CTU policy to achieve the mission

you left out

7. Canizarro is held hostage by Chinese and CTU makes JI refund $55 to all 4 subscribers

Archived