November 12th people!

Gainzo

I didn't check the board yesterday but when I logged in today I see 4 or 5 threads with Jets and Pats fans talking smack (well a hell of a lot more smack than usual).

The rematch isn't for 3 weeks! This is crazy.

I can't imagine what the board will be like in the week leading up to the game.

Should be a ****load of fun.

I must admit it is more fun when the Jets are competitive.

I didn't check the board yesterday but when I logged in today I see 4 or 5 threads with Jets and Pats fans talking smack (well a hell of a lot more smack than usual).

The rematch isn't for 3 weeks! This is crazy.

I can't imagine what the board will be like in the week leading up to the game.

Should be a ****load of fun.

I must admit it is more fun when the Jets are competitive.

I agree!! That being said, I can't remeber the last time it was fun. :)

Remember 2004 when the 10-4 Jets were hosting the 12-2 Pats after Brady threw the game away against Miami?

The amount of smack leading up to that game was reaching a fever pitch.

Result? 23-7 Pats.

Was that the game PennyBoy threw 5 picks and 2 others were dropped by the Pats DB's?

Oh yea, the Pats had a top 10 defense that year.;)

No, as usual, youre way off, that game took place the year before. Little research could help you at times

This was the game where the Pats took a 23-0 lead and Chad threw 2 INT's before throwing for a TD with 9 minutes left.

How about that game where the Jets went into Foxboro on a Sunday night and basically knocked the Pats out of the playoffs, leading up to a shellacking of Green Bay the following week. Good times!

I was there. Troy Brown fumbled a punt in the 4th and the Jets took over from there. Bad times.

Don't forget that we knocked off the Dolphins the next week to give you that 3-way tiebreaker to win the AFCE :P

max how many jetfan members we got here. blow us all tx ;)

Off the top of my head I think we are up to jetfan13. Would have to double check to confirm.

(Yes I have no idea what that joke means either. Regardless, I am hitting submit).

Archived