Do you want our 2 resident patsy trolls to leave?

madmike1

Should they leave?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should they leave?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should reconsider. Any full blooded Patriots fan wouldn't let a Jets fan "put it where he wants". :)

She is not a full blooded Chowd!! She is a SeaPatsy. Since obviously you like to say negative things about her on other boards (Patsfans.com) I will give you a little history lesson on the evolution of the Seapatsy.

She was raised in WA and became a Seahawks Fan then her family moved to New Hampshire when she was a kid and she became a Chowd fan in the early 80's before moving back to Washington.

Her affection for both teams was purely geographical.

When she lived in Alabama ahe attended Falcons games and regional college games on a regular basis because she is a FOOTBALL FAN more than a fan of specific teams.

For this girl football is more than just a game.

Rival fans keeps it interesting and should always be welcomed. It's the purposeful lack of constructive talk that grates. When HALF THE THREADS are dedicated to defending our Jets over stupid insults that offer nothing in the first place, I hesitate to open them. I really cannot see the point of signing up at a rival board with the sole purpose of rankling the home fans ad nauseum. Banning over purposeful trolling, it ain't my call, but I think it's pretty easy to distinguish what's what.

Hey Jeto, I couldn't have said it better myself. Rival fans are fun to discuss football with; trolling just for the case of trolling unfortunately brings this site way down. The difference is obvious to most, but I guess not all. Oh well.....

Hey Jeto, I couldn't have said it better myself. Rival fans are fun to discuss football with; trolling just for the case of trolling unfortunately brings this site way down. The difference is obvious to most, but I guess not all. Oh well.....

In all seriousness, we don't come over here just to troll. Hell, I probably spend more time here in the lounge just BSing with all of the more stable posters. :)

Rival fans keeps it interesting and should always be welcomed. It's the purposeful lack of constructive talk that grates. When HALF THE THREADS are dedicated to defending our Jets over stupid insults that offer nothing in the first place, I hesitate to open them. I really cannot see the point of signing up at a rival board with the sole purpose of rankling the home fans ad nauseum. Banning over purposeful trolling, it ain't my call, but I think it's pretty easy to distinguish what's what.

Thats exactly what i've been saying...

So what if TX bothers people? He rarely says anything that isn't true. If my team won 3 super bowls in 4 years and the other team in my division strove for new and unique ways to waste talent, then I'd talk s*** too.

TX, Alk, PFSIK, and Gainzo are all good guys. They've been here long before you had and they'll probably be here long after you leave.

I would rather be on a site where I had some fans to keep my head out of the clouds than be on a site with a bunch of Jet homers and 16 year olds who declare 4-12 teams to be Super Bowl bound.

And why do you think that is? Maybe because people will migrate to the other boards where they can discuss Jets football without trolls ruining every thread. Just a thought....

And why do you think that is? Maybe because people will migrate to the other boards where they can discuss Jets football without trolls ruining every thread. Just a thought....

There have been very few people if any that have left this site, on the other hand, alot of people have left other sites to come here.

There have been very few people if any that have left this site, on the other hand, alot of people have left other sites to come here.

Okay, I could see you've done some scientific studies to prove this ;) .

Actually, I'm not trying to pick an argument with you Alk, or pointing the finger at anyone in particular. Rather I'm just pointing out an observation of mine. I post at all the Jets boards and many of the rival boards and I've just noticed many threads on this board get dragged down by obvious trolling. Now on most boards that is against the stated rules, on this board it isn't so if I want to stay I just deal with it....

but it will cost you $55 to do it.

I don't want them to leave, I want them to tone it down.

There is a difference between being a fan at an opposing site, chiming in when your team is mentioned or when you have an opinion that adds to the conversation and what TX does which is to post the same negative, useless crap in every thread over and over and over again.

If he could just resist about 70% of the time, it would be easier to read some of his good opinions that are currently lost in the thousands of crap posts.

BZ

I don't want them to leave, I want them to tone it down.

There is a difference between being a fan at an opposing site, chiming in when your team is mentioned or when you have an opinion that adds to the conversation and what TX does which is to post the same negative, useless crap in every thread over and over and over again.

If he could just resist about 70% of the time, it would be easier to read some of his good opinions that are currently lost in the thousands of crap posts.

BZ

Since when did you become a New York Times Book Review editor?

I think they should stay, but only if Garb posts a picture of herself as compensation. If the picture is nude, then I vote Tx and Alk be named moderators.

Garb,

Please honor Booz's request.

It's really not asking too much and I really want to be a mod again.

Thanks for helping out.

Your friend,

TX

Archived