Zakk Wylde fan: not too shabby

Preston Howley III

Did you watch the other clip? That **** is just hilarious. I'm pretty sure Vai played for Macchio as well.

Loved Crossroads. In fact, the opening riff he plays in the scene comes from "Bad Horsie" off of Alien Love Secrets.

And Steve Vai getting owned by Ralph freakin' Macchio. One of the most bs scenes in a movie EVER!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYVfR15EHxA

Hey, sorry I flipped out on you.

I'm not gonna try and explain anything, because it will just open up a can of worms.

I'm putting the past behind me. I didn't even know what the internet was until 1998, and after I found all the cool lyrics I always wanted, I word searched the Jets and wound up on a Jets Haters site. You can ask Garb, when I first registered, I actually used my real name. Ha ha. She's the one who told me thats "not a good Idea".

Anyway, I'm not gonna tell anybody else what to do, or cop a holier than thou attitude.

I did alot of bad things on the internet. Alot of stupid things. Since I ended my association with the brat who owns JI, I don't do that crap any more. I know I have a bad rep, and thats ok. I deserve it. Ultimately, I'm responsible for my piss poor behavior. But I'm trying to change.

I like guys like BZ, and Scott Dierking, and Jetcane, and Jetfan13 and SoFloJets et al. Those guys act like gentlemen. I don't want to be the class clown, anymore.

I gotta change my behavior.

I can't blow it, no more.

Anyway, peace.

Hey, sorry I flipped out on you.

I'm not gonna try and explain anything, because it will just open up a can of worms.

I'm putting the past behind me. I didn't even know what the internet was until 1998, and after I found all the cool lyrics I always wanted, I word searched the Jets and wound up on a Jets Haters site. You can ask Garb, when I first registered, I actually used my real name. Ha ha. She's the one who told me thats "not a good Idea".

Anyway, I'm not gonna tell anybody else what to do, or cop a holier than thou attitude.

I did alot of bad things on the internet. Alot of stupid things. Since I ended my association with the brat who owns JI, I don't do that crap any more. I know I have a bad rep, and thats ok. I deserve it. Ultimately, I'm responsible for my piss poor behavior. But I'm trying to change.

I like guys like BZ, and Scott Dierking, and Jetcane, and Jetfan13 and SoFloJets et al. Those guys act like gentlemen. I don't want to be the class clown, anymore.

I gotta change my behavior.

I can't blow it, no more.

Anyway, peace.

It was already forgotten...

Archived