Know what all this Coles talk has made me realize?

Green Jets & Ham

How totally f**kin stupid we are for not making a bigtime run at Randy Moss ](*,)

WTF MAN ... If we wanted a WR this bad, why not make a run at one of the friggin GOATS

You know why not ... I'll tell you why not?

CAUSE WE'RE A BUNCH OF SMALL-TIME CHARLIE'S!!!! ... that's why not

We think small, and when you think small you are small ... a small-time charlie

I am not a big fan of Moss. The argument I would have for this trade even up is there is no reason for us to rush into this deal. We have the upper hand- Coles wants out and Wash wants to get rid of him. All the advantage is in our favor-if we are going to make a deal let them ante up more

Ham, I think the Vikes saw the chance to grab Mike Williams with the Raiders #7 pick, and that was really the deciding factor. Even if we gave them Abe and the #26 pick, they're still not getting a sniff of the top receivers, and would have had to hope Troy Williamson was for real, my brother. Looking at it from the Vikes perspective, they took the conservative choice, because now they can at least sell their fans on Mike Williams.

Now, if Williams gets snapped up before #7, Minnesota looks like a bunch of jackasses yet again.

Ham, I think the Vikes saw the chance to grab Mike Williams with the Raiders #7 pick, and that was really the deciding factor. Even if we gave them Abe and the #26 pick, they're still not getting a sniff of the top receivers, and would have had to hope Troy Williamson was for real, my brother. Looking at it from the Vikes perspective, they took the conservative choice, because now they can at least sell their fans on Mike Williams.

Now, if Williams gets snapped up before #7, Minnesota looks like a bunch of jackasses yet again.

They will still look like arses with that owner of theirs!

TS, it all balances out and IMO it balances out in favor of the Jets

Yes, the Raiders had a much higher #1 to offer ... BUT ... Napoleon Harris is not even a pimple on John Abraham's @$$

I mean, let's be real ... John Abraham is a million times better than Napoleon Harris

That is true. You know what I was just picturing, Ham? The phone call that Al Davis made to the spanking new owner of the Vikes versus the call that Terry Bradway made. Davis probably got Reggie Fowler's first-born daughter in the deal, while Bradway was trying to throw in future #1's. :lol:

Archived