Know what all this Coles talk has made me realize?

Green Jets & Ham

You might be a big boy, but ill drop you with 2 shots.

Guaranteed,i hit like mack truck :wink:

Ahhhh...I laugh at your meager little-man threats. Ever taken a shot from a 400+ pound man Smizz? It doesn't tickle.

Plus, as a veteran baseball player of many season, I never travel without my trusty Easton Aluminum "Head-Caver-Iner-Thingy", LOL!

:lol::lol:

Ahhhh...I laugh at your meager little-man threats. Ever taken a shot from a 400+ pound man Smizz? It doesn't tickle.

Plus, as a veteran baseball player of many season, I never travel without my trusty Easton Aluminum "Head-Caver-Iner-Thingy", LOL!

:lol::lol:

What's wrong with using a wooden one with a few nails in it?

How totally f**kin stupid we are for not making a bigtime run at Randy Moss ](*,)

WTF MAN ... If we wanted a WR this bad, why not make a run at one of the friggin GOATS

You know why not ... I'll tell you why not?

CAUSE WE'RE A BUNCH OF SMALL-TIME CHARLIE'S!!!! ... that's why not

We think small, and when you think small you are small ... a small-time charlie

it was documented that we were the only team to make an offer for him last year so what exactly makes you think we didnt this year???

its not easy to trump the #7 pick Ham

Hey, what did you guys do to my thread? :shock:

They'll do that to you if you ain't careful.

But believe me Ham, as a Pats fan I'm THRILLED that Moss is heading to a bad team and the Jets are treading water and maybe even sinking a little bit with this Coles thing.

I totally understand what Bradway was thinking though: who knows if Pennington and Moss could form a bond?

Oh, wait, no we know they could.

But it's not like Moss wanted to come to NY, he would have been an unhappy camper.

Oh, wait, he did.

But it's not like Moss is young or he's the best WR in the game.

Oh, way, he is, and he is.

Obviously the Jets didn't have cap room.

Oh wait, they did.

Bradway as Jets GM for life!

There's a line in "Patriots Reign" where the Patriots coaches are praying for a certain player to be there in the draft, but Arizona is picking first and they have the right need.... and they they pick someone random and one of the Pats coaches says, and I'm not exaggerating "Thank god for Arizona. When you need them to f*** up, they always f*** up."

With the exception of a pretty good 2004 offseason (which still had a pair of Bradway Specials in the Barrett and Pennington contracts), that's how I feel about Terry Bradway as a Pats fan.

I totally understand what Bradway was thinking though: who knows if Pennington and Moss could form a bond?

Oh, wait, no we know they could.

But it's not like Moss wanted to come to NY, he would have been an unhappy camper.

Oh, wait, he did.

But it's not like Moss is young or he's the best WR in the game.

Oh, way, he is, and he is.

Obviously the Jets didn't have cap room.

Oh wait, they did.

:cry::(:cry::(

Archived