Devastated..finally came back

Latinlawyer

I am still in a state of shock. I still cannot believe the Cards beat us at home with a tied score in the 9th and that Yadier Molina beat us. I am grateful for the Mets resurgence and I know we will continue to do well with Willie and Omar pulling the strings. What awaits the mets? I dont know as far as hot stove.

Who is winning the WS? Havent watched an inning....st. loo v. detroit...not very appetizing. Smudge gate? what is that about?

I finally made it back to Jetnation...dazed and confused. Today was the night i was had tix for the WS. Sad indeed.

In all honesty, I know the Mets will be in the WS next year...this year was like 1985 to me and next year will be 1986.

I have faith in Omar and Willie.

GO METS!

LL

i dont see the mets winning the WS next year, the window of their pitching staff is closing as Pedro's arm undergoes surgery

Has the offseason come to a close and spring training is here already?

How do you even know what teams will look like and who will be on which roster?

I am sure Blackout, that last October you predicted the Tigers to be in the WS.

Good grief, son. Here, I was going to take you under my wing, and you come out with that.

i dont see the mets winning the WS next year, the window of their pitching staff is closing as Pedro's arm undergoes surgery

hey zippo, free agency? trades?

who gives a rats ass about Pedro,, he is a non factor for next year.

Omar will get free agent or trade for someone

It did land. Right next to a sign that said:

Mets 103 to Yanks 98 ;)

Yankees = did not win it all.

Mets = did not win it all.

Series split 3-3. Regular season record the same. Who really cares? Nobody. Except, oh, Mets fans. Your not used to the playoffs are you now?;)

Oh and I can't resist but,

26 to 2.

Thanks for playing.=D>

Series split 3-3. Regular season record the same. Who really cares? Nobody. Except, oh, Mets fans. Your not used to the playoffs are you now?;)

26 to 2.

Thanks for playing.=D>

the Yankees played in the statistically stronger league, so 5 extra wins against semi-pro NL competition means nothing ;)

26 to 2.

Thanks for playing.=D>

124-Awful proud of those '27 Yankees, are ya?

I bet you partied hard that night they won it all. Although, they may not have been the best team in the league.

124-Awful proud of those '27 Yankees, are ya?

I bet you partied hard that night they won it all. Although, they may not have been the best team in the league.

Actually, in '27, they were the best team in Baseball. By far. You can look it up.;)

26 to 2.

Thanks for playing.=D>

ancient history is what dead people did. what reflects talent as it is TODAY is

Mets 103 to Yanks 98 :wink:

the Yankees played in the statistically stronger league, so 5 extra wins against semi-pro NL competition means nothing ;)

Semi Pro??? The CARDINALS, AN NL Team is leading the Tigers 2-1 in the WS. If it was Semi-pro the Tigers would HAVE SWEPT the Cards.

I think the AL needs to get off its high horse. The leagues are battling and GOD FORBID the cards win because the excuses will come all over the place.

Can we please shut up with the semi pro crap. In a series any team can win...the NL is putting up a huge fight and the AL has not been hitting..

2-1 Case closed.

LL

P.S. It hurts even more because seeing the Cards beating the Tigers..that could have been us.

Semi Pro??? The CARDINALS, AN NL Team is leading the Tigers 2-1 in the WS. If it was Semi-pro the Tigers would HAVE SWEPT the Cards.

I think the AL needs to get off its high horse. The leagues are battling and GOD FORBID the cards win because the excuses will come all over the place.

Can we please shut up with the semi pro crap. In a series any team can win...the NL is putting up a huge fight and the AL has not been hitting..

2-1 Case closed.

LL

P.S. It hurts even more because seeing the Cards beating the Tigers..that could have been us.

just relax. its like when you lose a job you really wanted, you say 'well i may have been hit by a bus on the way to work there'. People will say anything to ease the pain. In that case it was a job, in this case its losing to a wildcard. ;)

Good for you, bandwagon boy. Follow those lemmings.

Bandwagon? Right. My grandfather got me into the Yankees, Knicks & Rangers in the early 90's, before the Yankees won...I could've eaisly been a Mess, Nets & Devils fan...thank god for him.

Scott D.

Want when I was alive? Okay!

Yankees - 4

Mets - 0

2000 World Series was amazing.:yahoo:

Boy I wish we played in the NL.

SJ, you'll never win but keep trying.;)

LOL.....so how many innings of 96-2000 did you actually see?

Yank Fans like Pat Fans have to go to the history books after early play-off exits.

Bandwagon? Right. My grandfather got me into the Yankees, Knicks & Rangers in the early 90's, before the Yankees won...I could've eaisly been a Mess, Nets & Devils fan...thank god for him.

Yes, you jumped on the bandwagon. No need to apologize.

YOU were the one that jumped out and said 26. Typical bandwagon speak.

No, I did not jump on the bandwagon, sorry, I liked them before they won in 96 and made the playoffs in 95...my first Yankee game was in 93, still have the ticket and I remember watching games with my grandpa in 93, 94 & 95 before it all started in 96.

All Yankee fans will say 26-2, stop being jealous! You also will never win this argument.

Time to be the bigger man and walk away.\:D/

Cya #2 in NYC forever.

sd, 124 is a real fan, ,a young one,, but a real fan,,

its like pot,, just cause you just started doesnt mean you cant have a good head ;)

No, I did not jump on the bandwagon, sorry, I liked them before they won in 96 and made the playoffs in 95...my first Yankee game was in 93, still have the ticket and I remember watching games with my grandpa in 93, 94 & 95 before it all started in 96.

All Yankee fans will say 26-2, stop being jealous! You also will never win this argument.

Time to be the bigger man and walk away.\:D/

Cya #2 in NYC forever.

124-You claim that you were not a bandwagon, YET you so easily lay claim to 26, as you did today. Those 2 thought processes did not work.

Also, I will suggest a logics course in school. Just because you say "There is nothing that you can say that will win this argument" does not make it so.

It works in 3rd grade, but not here.

124-You claim that you were not a bandwagon, YET you so easily lay claim to 26, as you did today. Those 2 thought processes did not work.

Also, I will suggest a logics course in school. Just because you say "There is nothing that you can say that will win this argument" does not make it so.

It works in 3rd grade, but not here.

exactly.

The 26-2 argument doesnt really fly...how many of those 26 did you actually see...? 4? well, then the arg is 4-2. Not 26. Only the old timer yank fans can crow about the 26-2 argument.

Me...I can crow about 1986...I was not around in 1969.

Through the pain, I feel the Mets are moving in the right direction and our GM is awesome. I feel we will be in thw WS next season. We will make it...i can feel it.

GO Mets!

LL

exactly.

The 26-2 argument doesnt really fly...how many of those 26 did you actually see...? 4? well, then the arg is 4-2. Not 26. Only the old timer yank fans can crow about the 26-2 argument.

Me...I can crow about 1986...I was not around in 1969.

Through the pain, I feel the Mets are moving in the right direction and our GM is awesome. I feel we will be in thw WS next season. We will make it...i can feel it.

GO Mets!

LL

Actually 6-2, but your point is taken.

Archived