Devastated..finally came back

Latinlawyer

Actually SD is 4-0 because the Mets have won 0 during my life. Owned again.:yahoo: Keep em coming!:box:

Jermaine, Why would I even have even the remotest care of how long your life span has been, and why is that germaine to any discussion?

You may care when you were born, your family may care, but most here don't give a hoot to what your life span has been, what has happened in the world pertinent only to your life span, and how that relates to anyone else.

Actually SD is 4-0 because the Mets have won 0 during my life. Owned again.:yahoo: Keep em coming!:box:

Jermaine, just think about this-If my son (born in November 2000) decided to root for the Arizona Diamond Backs, he could come on thsi site and go "HA, HA, Jermaine, 1-0, OWNED!"

Is this the smack that you are reduced to?

Jermaine, just think about this-If my son (born in November 2000) decided to root for the Arizona Diamond Backs, he could come on thsi site and go "HA, HA, Jermaine, 1-0, OWNED!"

Is this the smack that you are reduced to?

good analogy,,

jermaine, u see where your posts can be a little ditzy

Owned? well, i dont think so. I am a lot older than you and remember the Balboni years. I remember when Winfield was the enema by which the yanks crapped in the 80's.

As a mets fan I am concerned with one thing...our success. Since that is my measure, I believe we will be very very happy. Reyes, Wright, Beltran, Maine, Our bullpen, our farm pitchers, Omar, Willie....you gotta love our chances.

The most likeable bunch in NYC....The Mets.

LL

Most yankee fans on here were here to take our medicine....as we were this year

Mr. LL was all over us, giving us the riot act

He loses, and comes up with this bogus crap about being devistated

How about being a man, and take it like a man

Is that so hard to do, or must he need a pussy ice-pack?

Yeah, you guys have been good about the medicine i've been dishin' recently. Believe me, I have been friends with a lot of Yankee fans in my life, and have been to plenty of games there, and I know how passionate Yanks fans are, and how much they care about the team

JEJ....pu$$y? dude, if you want some snatch look between your legs. I was being honest when i said i was devastated. Maybe the yank losses dont affect you as much because in the new millenium you expect them to be bounced from the postseason. I did not have that expectation with the mets this year. I was hoping, wishing and praying that the mets would make the WS.

If feeling heartache because your team was eliminated from the postseason is being a pussy then you must be calling millions of fellow yank fans pussies as well. I don't post here on a daily schedule and I did not know that there was some sort of schedule where fans HAD to post here after a devastating loss to not be a "pussy". Again, this post shows why you engender so much vitriol while other posters, such as MBN and Faba, never sniff the hate that you do. Why pick on me? Because I was depressed my team lost in the ninth inning of game 7 at home ????? You dont think it hurt to see my team lose at home in a game 7??? Knowing I had WS tix to game 4 at home????

JEJ, this is why people don't like you. You have no heart.

LL

I did not know that there was some sort of schedule where fans HAD to post here after a devastating loss

There isnt, but given the anonymity of the internet, stopping by the morning after a tough loss shouldnt be all that...

But I know how you feel. There were a few losses along the way that completely knocked me on my ass- L.A. beating the Mets in '88, the Mud Bowl, Pendleton's HR in 87...Starks' 2-453 in game 7 vs the Rockets....

There isnt, but given the anonymity of the internet, stopping by the morning after a tough loss shouldnt be all that...

But I know how you feel. There were a few losses along the way that completely knocked me on my ass- L.A. beating the Mets in '88, the Mud Bowl, Pendleton's HR in 87...Starks' 2-453 in game 7 vs the Rockets....

To me...this game was like the Mud Bowl. Aj Duhe = Yadier Molina. I was in a daze, my wife asked me if i was ok, I was pale. I felt as if someone had sucker punched me. For a few days I couldnt watch TV, couldnt surf the net...i was empty inside. How could this happen? We had it 1-1 in the ninth in our own building, we had bases loaded with the card killer at the plate, a hit and we go to the WS. How did it happen? I called into work sick, i was unable to function.

So, yes I did not "check in" to this site...but I also did not "check in" at work and at home. I was devastated.

LL

By the way, starks going Ice cold killed me for a week. I was gonna get tix for the finals that year....my cousin knew a guy who was gonna get us 4 tix..(he owed us a favor).

Anyway, that starks loss was tough...he was as ice cold as you can be...we should have beaten the bulls....

LL

I was living and working in Broward county during the Mud Bowl season.

My secretary was a Mammals fan, and she drew an elaborate black wreath and taped it to my office door the next day :cloudy:

LL, JEJ is just bustin on you, cuz thats what a lot of us do on MBs.

Dont take it to heart.

Remember what SJ sez: 103-98

LL

Cheer up- it was a tough loss to end the season- Minaya has the controls now so we will be in contention every year. People are busting chops here -that is normal -practically all do it nothing to get upset about.

Ugh, Pendleton's homerun. Why did you have to mentioning that. That was a flat ass cold momentum stopper.

I was living and working in Broward county during the Mud Bowl season.

My secretary was a Mammals fan, and she drew an elaborate black wreath and taped it to my office door the next day :cloudy:

LL, JEJ is just bustin on you, cuz thats what a lot of us do on MBs.

Dont take it to heart.

Remember what SJ sez: 103-98

You know what...i just dont need some lunatic to be callin me out simply because i took the loss so hard. I am a Mets Fan....through thick and thin I have been a mets fan...that loss was as bad as the 88 loss, the 2000 series loss, the pendelton hr....

It hurt badly. To think that just because I wasnt here to "take it like a man" makes me a "pussy" is ludicrous. I have been fair with the yanks. I did not harp on their loss to the tigers. I have not spewed the toxin like some others who shall remain nameless. If JEJ has an issue with me, fine...so be it. just let it be known that you hate me. Dont hide behind the name. Say "LL i hate you, and I think you not being on the web right after the mets loss makes you less of a man."

So he thinks of me as a snatch. Big deal...i think it says more about him than me. MBN....haven't I been fair to the yanks? Have I started threads that completely depricated the yanks?!?!?! if so...point them out...

LL

JEJ, this is why people don't like you. You have no heart.

LL

Dude

have the sack to be there and take your medicing

I could give a rats ass if some flunkie lawyer doean't care for me, but I am stating the facts

You were NO WHERE to be found.....just a few days earlier when the yanks lost, you were EVERYWHERE

Grow up you little baby, and act like a man

Another thing LL

It hurts too when the Yanks lose, but unlike you, I can take the medicine, because i also like to dish it

You can dish it, but you sure can't take it

What a fine example of a Mets fan you are....your bretheren should be proud

Dude

have the sack to be there and take your medicing

I could give a rats ass if some flunkie lawyer doean't care for me, but I am stating the facts

You were NO WHERE to be found.....just a few days earlier when the yanks lost, you were EVERYWHERE

Grow up you little baby, and act like a man

Dish what? What did i say that was SO OFFENSIVE to yank fans? Did i say they were bums? The one thing I will admit is that I was harsh on A-rod. I dont like him...I think he is ruining the yank clubhouse. He is not clutch. Other than that I did not DEMOLISH the yanks after they lost. Maybe you are recalling something that happened a few years ago because I have not bashed the yanks in a long time. If I am wrong post what I did recently...how did i insult them.

Flunkie lawyer? dude, you are just jealous man. I can see by how you address me that you cannot get beyond the fact that I made something with my life. Get over it. So you have a GED...big deal. You need to be a man and drop it...I explained my absence. I was completely shocked just like you were when the yanks lost against boston after being up 3-0. That was the kind of devastation i was in.

If that is hard for you to imagine, then you need to mature.

LL

Is there any respectable Yank fan that has seen me chew out the yanks with vitriol? I am a baseball fan who loves the Mets. I think the Yanks do themselves a diservice by holding onto Choke-rod..they would be better served trading him. he is the anti-jeter.

LL is cool in my book and a great and articulate Mets fan.

This show up to take your lumps stuff gets out of hand but I know for the most part it's all in fun........I bust Ham's chops on it as well but bottom line is I am glad that we ALL talk baseball here despite hating on each other now and then. This is a very good BaseBall forum.

LL is cool in my book and a great and articulate Mets fan.

This show up to take your lumps stuff gets out of hand but I know for the most part it's all in fun........I bust Ham's chops on it as well but bottom line is I am glad that we ALL talk baseball here despite hating on each other now and then. This is a very good BaseBall forum.

Its funny that on a Football website we have such an active and intelligent baseball forum.

I have to cite MBN007 as my favorite Yank poster because he uses logic to back up his arguments and not "YANKEES RULE...the MESS SUCK!!!" argument. He deals in reality and not the "Well, we will buy everyone and win the WS this year.."

There are limits to intelligence and some people do not use their brains to its limits...

LL

"Civility is a sign of intelligence." - Socrates

Archived