....Redskins acquire 25th overall pick in THIS YEARS DRAFT

Barton

Just reported on NFL Network by Rich Eisen

Broncos get redskins 3rd rd pick in this years draft as well as the redskins 1st rd pick in next years draft (I believe)

DAMN, you know if those f***ers don't get a corner with their original 1st rd pick (9th overall), YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO GO CORNER with the 25th overall selection

Damn, this is not good, I am worried, I just know it. The Skins will pick right before us and take Justin Miller. :oops::oops::(:(

Broncos get redskins 3rd rd pick in this years draft as well as the redskins 1st rd pick in next years draft (I believe)

DAMN, you know if those f***ers don't get a corner with their original 1st rd pick (9th overall), YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO GO CORNER with the 25th overall selection

Damn, this is not good, I am worried, I just know it. The Skins will pick right before us and take Justin Miller. :oops::oops::(:(

Are you serious?

Wow. It has begun.

First the Bears miss out on 1 million extra dollars, now this.

I knew something was brewing.

More deals will go down, but most likely on draft day.

Terry might now move up or sign Dyson....

Are you serious?

Wow. It has begun.

First the Bears miss out on 1 million extra dollars, now this.

I knew something was brewing.

More deals will go down, but most likely on draft day.

Terry might now move up or sign Dyson....

Some skin fan on their espn board said John Clayton reported the Skins will draft a QB at 25? :shock:

All the skins fans are saying the skins will go with Matt Jones!

And to update the trade

The skins will be giving up their 3rd rd pick FROM THIS YEAR.......AND their 1st AND 4th rd pick in next years draft

All that for a late 1st rd pick? they must want somebody special or unique......matt jones?

Some skin fan on their espn board said John Clayton reported the Skins will draft a QB at 25? :shock:

All the skins fans are saying the skins will go with Matt Jones!

And to update the trade

The skins will be giving up their 3rd rd pick FROM THIS YEAR.......AND their 1st AND 4th rd pick in next years draft

All that for a late 1st rd pick? they must want somebody special or unique......matt jones?

And we still have Johnny Abe to deal, potentially. If Terry is the stooge that I think he is, he might plaay himself out of the running here if he's trying to be too slick with both Abe and Dyson. If things get hairy on Draft Day, we can expect Terry to choke ze bone.

And we still have Johnny Abe to deal, potentially. If Terry is the stooge that I think he is, he might plaay himself out of the running here if he's trying to be too slick with both Abe and Dyson. If things get hairy on Draft Day, we can expect Terry to choke ze bone.

Skins give up this years 3rd rd pick and their 1st rd and 4th rd pick in NEXT years draft for the 25th pick in the draft.

Adam Shefter on nfl network said the skins might go WR and CB in the 9th and 25th slots possibly

PEOPLE

Lets hope that braylon edwards and mike williams are off the board by #9, because than the skins will probably go corner at #9 and then wide reciever at 25.

damn skins, now I'm all worried. bastards!

Skins give up this years 3rd rd pick and their 1st rd and 4th rd pick in NEXT years draft for the 25th pick in the draft.

Adam Shefter on nfl network said the skins might go WR and CB in the 9th and 25th slots possibly

PEOPLE

Lets hope that braylon edwards and mike williams are off the board by #9, because than the skins will probably go corner at #9 and then wide reciever at 25.

damn skins, now I'm all worried. bastards!

Redskins Complete Trade, Add 1st Rounder

By Gary Fitzgerald

Redskins.com

April 19, 2005

The Redskins have completed a trade with the Denver Broncos that brings them the 25th overall pick in this weekend's NFL draft. The trade gives the team two picks in the first round (No. 9 and No. 25) on Saturday.

In return for Denver's 25th pick, the Redskins have given the Broncos' this year's third-round pick (76th overall) and the Redskins first- and fourth-round selections in the 2006 draft.

The Redskins' list of selections for the April 23-24 draft now consists of the 9th and 25th pick in the first round; a fourth-round pick (112 overall); a sixth-round pick (183 overall); and a seventh round pick (222 overall).

Redskins Complete Trade, Add 1st Rounder

By Gary Fitzgerald

Redskins.com

April 19, 2005

The Redskins have completed a trade with the Denver Broncos that brings them the 25th overall pick in this weekend's NFL draft. The trade gives the team two picks in the first round (No. 9 and No. 25) on Saturday.

In return for Denver's 25th pick, the Redskins have given the Broncos' this year's third-round pick (76th overall) and the Redskins first- and fourth-round selections in the 2006 draft.

The Redskins' list of selections for the April 23-24 draft now consists of the 9th and 25th pick in the first round; a fourth-round pick (112 overall); a sixth-round pick (183 overall); and a seventh round pick (222 overall).

#9 and #25.

Does Washington trade both and move into the Top Four?

If so, Edwards or Williams await.

Who will they trade with? San Diego, Dallas, and Minny all have multiple first round picks, with San Fran, Miami, Cleveland, and Chicago all dying to trade down.

Washington has only their 4th, 6th and 7th remaining.

Dallas has their 2nd, 4th, 5th, 2 6ths and 1 7th.

Bolts have their 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th.

Vikes have all their picks.

This will get really interesting.

I can't wait.....

IMO, they'll take a WR at 9 if either Williams or Edwards is still there. My immediate thought here is that they're hoping Justin Miller will be there at 26.

I'm a little worried that the Jets will panic and do something stupid if Miller gets taken off the board right ahead of them, like draft Marlin Jackson, Brodney Pool, or Fabian Washington.

I really want us to draft Heath Miller at 26, but all indications are that the Jets are looking defense.

Archived