If you had to be a fan of any other team

That is a tough one..

Dolphins: Would be easier on the family front, but I don't think I could stand it.

Patriots: My entire family in MA would be happy, but it would be too band-wagony and the whole AFC East thing.

Bills: Another AFC East team AND New York team. Not close enough.

It would have to be the Giants. New York City, can go to the games and I don't have any rivarlies with them.

BZ

The Browns for the reasons that tx mentioned.Not the most glamourous team but were part of an import era of NFL history.Always the underdog,not a lot of success so i feel like i'll be a part of something for when their day finally comes around.

Well the Bengals are my 2nd favorite team, I've always rooted for them a little. seem to always get tallent and flush it down the toilet and now they're actually doing somthing.. I just love a team that fights. plus I'm a reds fan, I try to make it up to cincinnatti atleast twice a year to watch some games.

Did someone actually say 'goober' in this thread, f#cking hilarious.

Probably the Bengals, always liked their uniforms as a kid and who could forget the Icki shuffle? Maybe the Bears because I really came into football when they were dominating the panzies.

The answer is none other. It's not possible.

A good question would be if you're team moved to another city, say LA, could you root with the same passion? It would be tough...especially if they ended up changing the unis and team name. Like the Oilers...would you have become a Titan fan. Then, taking it a step further, would you have become a Texans fan when a team returned???

The answer is none other. It's not possible.

A good question would be if you're team moved to another city, say LA, could you root with the same passion? It would be tough...especially if they ended up changing the unis and team name. Like the Oilers...would you have become a Titan fan. Then, taking it a step further, would you have become a Texans fan when a team returned???

Hey DW, check out the "Laugh of the Day" thread.

Archived