If you had to be a fan of any other team

The Browns for the reasons that tx mentioned.Not the most glamourous team but were part of an import era of NFL history.Always the underdog,not a lot of success so i feel like i'll be a part of something for when their day finally comes around.

THOSE Browns are the Ravens now. The current Browns are entirely non-historical. If you can't support the Jets then just support Rangers... Football is football, right?:cool:

If the Jets moved to LA and changed names. I would rout for my second fav. team the Bears. I can't imagine them moving though. I guess it could be a possibility. Have the Jet owners ever threatened to do that????

What if they moved and stayed the Jets?

Interesting, no one here would want to root for the team with a thief for a HC and a gay QB, playing on a sandlot field?

The reality is they are a boring franchise, with a drab fanbase, and have ugly helmets, too.

The 49ers and Cowboys picked up a lot of bandwagon fans in their heyday, but NE didnt. They just arent a very likeable team.

The Bengals are my second favorite team-I'm an AFC guy.They sort of remind me of the Jets a long suffering underdog type team.I've liked them since Kenny Anderson was the QB and I like the colors.If I had to root for an NFC team it would be the Giants...please God never let the Jets leave NY

Archived