StillerPaul, where art thou?

TaborJet

Has anyone heard from this guy? Hope he is OK. He can come out from under that rock and say hello.

Something must be up with StillerPaul.

The guy is a total class act and he really hasn't posted since the season began.

There is no way in hell this guy would not be here to take his lumps if something didn't happen.

The guy was/is a very good poster, and really knows the game of football.

Something must be up with StillerPaul.

The guy is a total class act and he really hasn't posted since the season began.

There is no way in hell this guy would not be here to take his lumps if something didn't happen.

The guy was/is a very good poster, and really knows the game of football.

I think he has popped in on occasion hasn't he ? but you're right, a class guy all the way. he represented his team well on this board. I always liked the steelers anyway but stiller helped keep them in a good light.

anyone remember that bucs fan on ji a few years back. that guy was alright

I think he has popped in on occasion hasn't he ? but you're right, a class guy all the way. he represented his team well on this board. I always liked the steelers anyway but stiller helped keep them in a good light.

anyone remember that bucs fan on ji a few years back. that guy was alright

I just looked up his username and his last visit was on Sept. 16th. That was the last time he logged in.

If you're lurking mate, I swear, none of us will make fun of Big Ben or the Steelers performance :)

last I checked they had computers at college

dumbass pats fans ;)

totally kidding gainzo ma man. he strikes me as much older than a college kid.

My job deals with Colleges. Believe it or not some don't have a lot of computer access apart from Labs and the Library.

Don't even get me going on the stupidity of some college students when it comes to their "computer" knowledge!

We are definitely on for 07 with Baltimore & New England but I thought someone was going to ask you about finding 2 tickets for the 12th.

I grabbed a pair for one poster and am working to snag another pair for another poster.

I'm halfway there!

When you get your arse up here I won't be looking for tix because you will be sitting in my seats!

I grabbed a pair for one poster and am working to snag another pair for another poster.

I'm halfway there!

When you get your arse up here I won't be looking for tix because you will be sitting in my seats!

Awesome.:cheers:

You, me & your brother will tear the NE area apart in 07.

Green DNA, I started one about a month ago and re-asked it tonight and here's the answer I got that told me the most:

"Nobody knows. That last we heard, he was going to punch out his boss. And that he was really depressed in a clinical sorta way. And that his sister was the only way he had internet access.

Here's to hoping the dude is okay."

"Nobody knows. That last we heard, he was going to punch out his boss. And that he was really depressed in a clinical sorta way. And that his sister was the only way he had internet access.

Here's to hoping the dude is okay."

Wow, that really is bad news. I hope the guy is allright...I enjoyed chatting with him when he was on here.

Why don't you ever do that for us? :)

I do but usually the stories I post you guys don't like because they say something that goes against the daily spin cycle and besides by the time we get to the 25th post it's all about 1 of only 3 things(Chad,3 SB's and Chad) -just like every other thread

I do but usually the stories I post you guys don't like because they say something that goes against the daily spin cycle and besides by the time we get to the 25th post it's all about 1 of only 3 things(Chad,3 SB's and Chad) -just like every other thread

You left out two things. Nugent and the Jets leading the league in victories over 1 win teams. ;-)

Archived