StillerPaul, where art thou?

TaborJet

I just checked steelreign and he actually replied...he only has internet access sparingly and he can barely ever log in and post but he did in the thread. I invited him to come by to the tailgate on Sunday since he lives in Cleveland and he's going to try to come through...he's alive so that's always a good thing.

Just thought you'd all like to know.

Gainzo, I'm not pulling anyones leg that was what someone said at steelreign...maybe they were pulling mine but the facts do show he hasn't been viewing here since September and posting at steelreign since August.

yeah i went over there last night and looked in that thread you started 124. Real nice guys they have over there eh? lol

But yeah...they seemed to be rather serious in that post, heres to hoping the guy is ok

I just checked steelreign and he actually replied...he only has internet access sparingly and he can barely ever log in and post but he did in the thread. I invited him to come by to the tailgate on Sunday since he lives in Cleveland and he's going to try to come through...he's alive so that's always a good thing.

Just thought you'd all like to know.

Man 124, did you get chewed up in that thread over there.:eek:

Hell, you got bashed by Pats fans on a Steelers message board.

BTW, who is the Pats fan post Mtcf over there?

Howdy gang. As 124 mentioned, i'm very limited now as far as internet access goes. But i'll try my best to make time to pop in here and see how yin'z are doin'. I've been laid up the past few weeks with back problems and I have to undergo 6 weeks of stupid epideral (sp) shots in my lower back, ugh.

Anyways, boy isn't Eric Mangini and your Jets a pleasant surprise for you guys so far? Yin'z have to be very pleased with how the team has been playing so far IMO. I tell ya, it won't be long until you guys are able to talk SB with us. Here's hoping ya beat the clowns badly!!

As for my Steelers and Big Ben, we are finally starting to come around from our post SB letdown. I think my Steelers will be in the thick of things within the next few weeks again. I have not and will not lose hope. :)

I told 124 that i'll try my best to make it to muny tomorrow. The problem is that i can't stay on my feet too long due to my back. We'll see how i feel tomorrow.

I'll try my best to pop in tomorrow evening after the game at the least. Hopefully to help celebrate a Jets win over the hated clowns! lol

Howdy gang. As 124 mentioned, i'm very limited now as far as internet access goes. But i'll try my best to make time to pop in here and see how yin'z are doin'. I've been laid up the past few weeks with back problems and I have to undergo 6 weeks of stupid epideral (sp) shots in my lower back, ugh.

Anyways, boy isn't Eric Mangini and your Jets a pleasant surprise for you guys so far? Yin'z have to be very pleased with how the team has been playing so far IMO. I tell ya, it won't be long until you guys are able to talk SB with us. Here's hoping ya beat the clowns badly!!

As for my Steelers and Big Ben, we are finally starting to come around from our post SB letdown. I think my Steelers will be in the thick of things within the next few weeks again. I have not and will not lose hope. :)

I told 124 that i'll try my best to make it to muny tomorrow. The problem is that i can't stay on my feet too long due to my back. We'll see how i feel tomorrow.

I'll try my best to pop in tomorrow evening after the game at the least. Hopefully to help celebrate a Jets win over the hated clowns! lol

Good to hear from ya.

I hope your back gets better.

Archived