Merged: Point and laugh at the Yankee Fans Thread BWA-HAHAHA

TomShane

Hahaha, this is great Tom! =D>=D>=D>

Hey Yankee "fans," dont break an ankle jumping off the Yankee bandwagon!

Now, I know A-rod brought his curse to your team, Randy Johnson officially sucks, the BALCO boys disgraced your team, the bullpen, led by Mariano is a trainwreck, and the wheels have come off this team long ago...but look on the bright side, Yankee homers who remain loyal, and more elbow room!!!

Oh really. Not according to sources deep inside JetNation that have come across this little snipet from the Steve Sommers show on the FAN dated 1/11/05

Steve: Tom your on the FAN

Tom: Hi Steve, First time, Long time

Steve: and hopefully the last time. Can you please turn your radio down.

Tom: Uh Okay

---------------------------------

Tom: I want to talk about the Mets and Willie Randolph. How can the Mets do this ? Bringing in this this this Yankee repesents everything that is wrong with the Mets. The Mets are all about 1986 and the arrogance of guys like Carter, Keith and Dude. This guy repesents class and winning. We can't have that.

Steve: Tom I hear what you are saying but you have to give this guy a chance. He will be better than Art Howe. Tom, Tom ?

Tom: Yeah uh sorry Steve. Little busy right now.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You my friend are so BUSTED !!!! :lol::lol:

If you continue to debate this I may have to break out the Ann Liguori tape from 2/14. Something in there about her and a golf club ?

Shawn...THANK YOU for keeping shane in line. Sometimes I get wrapped up with other chores around the house and he gets free.

Anytime you see this please just walk him back over and tie him up against the fence again!

Archived