Jets Defense

PatsFanTX

Hmmm I think this horse has been beaten, killed, taken out of the ground and beaten again don't you think?

which means it is perfect fodder for tx's ramblins...he never has anything new to say...it is always regurgitated crap... he is just pushing buttons...

Hey gg, how is that great Jets defense?

i have said that they need to finish off tackles... they allow too many second chances....

but then again what do i know...i am just an old former math teacher with average tata's who is addicted to candy corn and posts lyrics...

:baby:

i have said that they need to finish off tackles... they allow too many second chances....

but then again what do i know...i am just an old former math teacher with average tata's who is addicted to candy corn and posts lyrics...

Just great.

You can't stay on topic and discuss the thread so you bring up your hooters.

Well, it's because we lack ta ta's. That's why men focus on them so much. That and their just so darn cute. However, I agree we don't finish up tackles and we lack the right personnel to run our def. half the time and we chose some players in the draft that showed up on combine day and didn't look at their season or the comp. they played in college. That's why are def isn't that great. Maybe the D is focusing on the new flag girls ta ta's. It's an epidemic.

GG -- Please let the forum decide whether they are average or not:p

GG -- Please let the forum decide whether they are average or not:p

sorry af, no can do... i dont want to be responsible for sending tx into cardiac arrest...considering the last set of tata's he saw were either max's or the ones on his blow up doll...

Good teams in the NFL have a great defense.

The Jets are dead last in the AFC giving up the most (173) points of any team.

Discuss.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=team&sort=pts&pos=def&league=afc&order=true&season=2&year=2006

you are the most tedious person I have ever encountered..Your posts are lame and played out..Your Pats are in first, why are you so threatened by the Jets early season successes..cause the clock is ticking..tick tock tick tock..Eric Mangini is Bill B with a personality and that scares you I know TX. It will take at least a year or two maybe to go wizzing by the Pats..but its coming Tx and you know it is..don't be scared..come to the other side,you want to...yes TX tick tock

sorry af, no can do... i dont want to be responsible for sending tx into cardiac arrest...considering the last set of tata's he saw were either max's or the ones on his blow up doll...

Let's risk It;)

When is the calendar coming out from the girls of JN?

Max you may make a bundle if they pass the pencil test!

So the 1-5 dolphins are a good team because their defense have given up the 9th fewest points?

In terms you would understand. It is like Dundee United going their first 6 games without allowing a goal and not having player Celtic, Rangers and Hearts.

WTF was that?:eek:

oh thats right... i forgot... your blow up doll sprung a leak... so sorry to bring that up...i know it must still be upsetting to you. you could probably get a patch kit and she will be good as new! ;)

blowup_doll.jpg

This is where we grow tired of you.

You are not funny.

You are not clever.

You are not interesting.

How about waiting till you actually have something to say before posting?

BZ

That's how you get 12,000 posts, by just spewing out everything and anything, it is really kinda pathetic

F0010225.jpg <----------- TX and friends

Archived