Fan reaction if...

4HCrew

this year is a scheduling anomaly for the jets. they could legitimately win 10 games without beating a team with more than 4 wins all year. that will not be the case next season so they may as well take advantage of it this year. it is amazing that the jets play EVERY bad team except SF and 2 of the bad teams twice. 8-8 would be nice in another division but with this schedule 8-8 is disappointing because that means the jets lost at least 2 games to the dregs of the NFL.

If the Jets do make it to the playoffs, their opponents combined winning percentage will probably be less than the 1972 Dolphins whose opponents winning percentage was .328

this year is a scheduling anomaly for the jets. they could legitimately win 10 games without beating a team with more than 4 wins all year. that will not be the case next season so they may as well take advantage of it this year. it is amazing that the jets play EVERY bad team except SF and 2 of the bad teams twice. 8-8 would be nice in another division but with this schedule 8-8 is disappointing because that means the jets lost at least 2 games to the dregs of the NFL.

If things stay on track, they will get a second place schedule next year, which will be more challenging.

If the Jets do make it to the playoffs, their opponents combined winning percentage will probably be less than the 1972 Dolphins whose opponents winning percentage was .328

I did not know this, pretty shocking.

I would think that since the '72 dolphins were an undefeated team I would have heard this before.

I would think that since the '72 dolphins were an undefeated team I would have heard this before.

That settles it, then.

The '72 Dolphins suck according to Tex because they amassed an undefeated season against under .500 competition.

WHO GIVE A F*CK!

Bradyback Mountain is going down on November 12, and I aint talking 'bout love!

It's true.

The Phins steam-rolled through the season when their opponents had a winning percentage of .328.

That is the easiest schedule of any playoff team in the history of the NFL.

The Jets have a chance to surpass that feat.

That settles it, then.

The '72 Dolphins suck according to Tex because they amassed an undefeated season against under .500 competition.

WHO GIVE A F*CK!

Bradyback Mountain is going down on November 12, and I aint talking 'bout love!

Exactly, they must have sucked, LOL

Forget the fact that they also went undefeated in the post-season against teams with a .778 winning pct.

Archived