Yankees looking to bring home Andy Pettite?

Smizzy

LOL...it's official. George is a old washed out old geezer with his head crammed up his ass.

Resign Sheffield and bring back a guy who hasn't been healthy 1 minute since letting him go to Houston? ****ing pathetic.

Do the Yankees not know how to evaluate talent under the age of 32 yrs old?

LOL...it's official. George is a old washed out old geezer with his head crammed up his ass.

Resign Sheffield and bring back a guy who hasn't been healthy 1 minute since letting him go to Houston? ****ing pathetic.

Is there a link or source where this rumor came from?

I'd take him back in a heartbeat. He's better than Randy Johnson and has had made less than 30 starts only three times in his career. Making 30+ starts 9 out of 12 years (26 his rookie year) is not an MRI waiting to happen IMO. For the right price, bring Andy back.

If Sheff wears pinstripes in 2007, I'll agree with you. If they extended him so they can trade him, I'm fine with that.

Pettite? Thanks for the memories, Andy.

Archived