ok fess up who's on your ignore list

joewilly

cmon.... i have to be on SOMEONES ignore list!!! :lol: of course they willnever read this and therefore cant respond...

hey V, quote this ...so everyone can see... we KNOW you arent on anyones ignore list ;)

you aare waayyyyyyyyyyy tooo popular... :tongue:

Never placed anyone on ignore, not here, not JI, not any of the 456 forums I frequent at one time or another.

If I can dish it, I should also take it, plain and simple.

I don't think it's about "being able to take it". Some people come on here and in all reality, have never made a logical, well thought out, objective post despite a high number of them. There are a few people I block out for that reason. If somebody is talking but they have nothing to say I choose not to listen to it. I've taken some people off who have become a bit better at what they do on here. JMO of course.

I don't think it's about "being able to take it". Some people come on here and in all reality, have never made a logical, well thought out, objective post despite a high number of them. There are a few people I block out for that reason. If somebody is talking but they have nothing to say I choose not to listen to it. I've taken some people off who have become a bit better at what they do on here. JMO of course.

tick,tick,tick,tick,tick.......................

tick,tick,tick,tick,tick.......................

I could have sworn you said at one point that you were an adult. I guess some people grow old, but never grow up.

and by the way, it's only three ticks

tick,tick,tick

I must say though, this is very cute. SJ has his own little groupie much like JBF had TomShane....or did TomShane have JBF? Either way, adorable.

Archived