Todays TV schedule

Preston Howley III

i am just happy that up here in central CT... i get the JETS :yahoo: since the paatsies are monday night...,

Where in Central CT are you?

I'm in Ridgefield so I get the CBS and FOX feeds from both NYC and Hartford...always get extrra games that way.

Where in Central CT are you?

I'm in Ridgefield so I get the CBS and FOX feeds from both NYC and Hartford...always get extrra games that way.

yes hartford area, glastonbury... we only get the CT feed... thus only patsies

hey i am going down to ridgefield for a concert in Nov.... how far aa drive is it from hartford?

yes hartford area, glastonbury... we only get the CT feed... thus only patsies

hey i am going down to ridgefield for a concert in Nov.... how far aa drive is it from hartford?

Figure 75 minutes or so.

You going to the Ridgefield Playhouse?

That's a tremendous venue for a concert.

Who are you going to see?

yes! thanks for the time information

bruce hornsby. :D

OK..I saw that he was coming.

Here's the website to the Playhouse...lots of good info.

FYI..Ridgefield has some great restaurants..might want to get to town early and do that if you can.

Enjoy.

I was going to post about SOPCast and TVUPlayer for the people who can't get the Jets game or want to watch other games instead of the Giants game.

The TVUPlayer works great for seeing West Coast games, great picture, but no Jets game, SOPCAST has it's problems, picture freezes up on me at times, two weeks ago several fans couldn't get it to load.

hopefully for the fans who don't get the game on TV it gets better.

if you were a real fan you would buy the NFl package or drive to a bar

I will be getting the NFL package if it's offered in the UK as I'm told it is (CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT) and if there is a bar anywhere around here that is playing it, I don't know how to get there because I've been here for four days and my car won't be here 'til the 7th.

I guess I'm not a real fan then...dammit.

The Spigot Cafe on the Hartford/West Hartford line has the NFL package so if the Jets are not on we go there..There is usually a bunch of Jet fans in the house plus a bunch of fantasy football people..The cool thing is you can bring in food for the game..across the street is a wings place and a subway.. Glenn212

No sweat, but it does improve the overall quality of the site if you ask somebody a question about why they won't be going to watch the game as opposed to jumping immediately to saying they're not a real fan. It would be one thing if a guy just doesn't want to get off his couch, but it's another if it's just not possible to get to a bar.

The fan photo gallery has pictures of Air Force on different continents wearing Jets gear. He has seen the Jets on the road.

Calling him anything other than a diehard fan is just silly.

in fact we sat next to each other in Miami last December

heh i'm man enuff to admit when i was wrong

JM get off the computer and clean your room b4 your mommie you comes home

cut the stupid crap bro it ain't adding anything to the board-most of us gave up on this kind of stuff by the 7th grade

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned" is a pretty sarcastic sounding apology in my opinion, but then, this is a message board, I couldn't care less what anyone said about me personally, and I doubt Airforce is gonna lose any sleep over someone saying he is not a real Jets fan.

Archived