PatsFanTX

i thought the qb rating was "the most useless stat for quarterbacks"--in your words...

personally, i like you tx, you make me laugh and from time to time bring great football knowledge....but this is exactly why the people that hate you hate you, b/c at times you pull this crap

i thought the qb rating was "the most useless stat for quarterbacks"--in your words...

personally, i like you tx, you make me laugh and from time to time bring great football knowledge....but this is exactly why the people that hate you hate you, b/c at times you pull this crap

You missed the point, he's throwing the PennyHeads favorite stat back in their face...

Do you type these statements one handed with your eyes closed?

:Ban:

Oh wait - I just added to your pleasure!

No. Jet Nation Premium Club members have the additional function of having shortcut buttons on their editing box to input certain phrases.

For $55 and a reach around, it is worth it. ;-)

A Chad hater takeing the side of tx what a suprise.

Not taking sides, just pointing out the obvious...I can't help it if you haven't figured out Tx yet, he's only posted about 40k times between the two boards...

There can be no disputing Pennington had a terrible game- way off with his throws.

This team did not deserve to win this game- Browns outplayed us- we snuck back into the game because of the kick-off return by Miller

Miller was picked apart by the way all day in coverage.

Pennigton looked terrible, damn the rating.

I don't know what's going to happen beyond the next 2 games. I suspect the CS is going to take a long look at Clemens if Pennington looks as bad the next 2 games. Because at 4-6 with 6 games left and not much of a shot at the playoffs, they may think it's time to see what they have in Clemens. Who knows-but a 4-6 team figures to have a very fluid personnel situation at many positions. Along the same lines-if Schlegel cannot break this sad sack bunch of LBs there's a real problem.

Not taking sides, just pointing out the obvious...I can't help it if you haven't figured out Tx yet, he's only posted about 40k times between the two boards...

I have him figured out thats why I did not reply to his post. He was being sarcastic. And it also provides a great oportunity for you Chad haters to chime in.

I have him figured out thats why I did not reply to his post. He was being sarcastic. And it also provides a great oportunity for you Chad haters to chime in.

What did I say in this thread that was negative about Chad? Don't be a moron..

Pennigton looked terrible, damn the rating.

I don't know what's going to happen beyond the next 2 games. I suspect the CS is going to take a long look at Clemens if Pennington looks as bad the next 2 games. Because at 4-6 with 6 games left and not much of a shot at the playoffs, they may think it's time to see what they have in Clemens. Who knows-but a 4-6 team figures to have a very fluid personnel situation at many positions. Along the same lines-if Schlegel cannot break this sad sack bunch of LBs there's a real problem.

finally , a guy who gets it.

too bad the head coach has yet to figure it out.

Archived