Bonds files for FA

TheShow

where do you guys think he ends up?

you think the yanks might snatch him up to make everyone forget about not winning the world series in a while? give the fans something to watch.

Bonds ends up withe the Nippon Ham Fighters as a FREAK Show in Japan.

Boycott bonds...NO ONE WANTS TO SEE BARROID Break Hank's Record...

LL

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE BARROID Break Hank's Record...

LL

I do.

I'm tired of all the steriod talk. they were not even banned in baseball. they did not test for it. steriods have been around forever! they're just now making a big deal about it. Hanks record is as good as gone. barry is the new home run king.

I do.

I'm tired of all the steriod talk. they were not even banned in baseball. they did not test for it. steriods have been around forever! they're just now making a big deal about it. Hanks record is as good as gone. barry is the new home run king.

f Bonds and his king kong head.

You know that he used as there have been comaparisons of his regular appearance and his steriod enhanced musculature.

A real baseball fan wants to see this goon be shut out of the MLB next year.

LL

f Bonds and his king kong head.

You know that he used as there have been comaparisons of his regular appearance and his steriod enhanced musculature.

A real baseball fan wants to see this goon be shut out of the MLB next year.

LL

I bet you were skinny once. LoL

a real baseball fans wants all this sh*t gone! forget about it and enjoy baseball. bonds is the greats ball player to ever live. most people hate people that are great.. mainly because they are jelouse!

Barry (*) Bonds will never,ever be a NY Yankee. In 1995 He told the world he wanted to sign with SF because they had a better chance to win it all than the NYY.He is still very bitter about how the NYY treated his Daddy way back. Same thing went for Greg Maddux in 1995. He also claimed to have a better shot of winning a WS title in Atlanta than NY.

How did that work out for them?

a real baseball fans wants all this sh*t gone! forget about it and enjoy baseball. bonds is the greats ball player to ever live. most people hate people that are great.. mainly because they are jelouse!

How old are you? Bonds sucked before he juiced up. He wasn't even the best player in the NL before Roids.

**** him and the cheating low life horse he rode in on. The fact he might break Hammering Hanks record is pathetic and I hope he breaks his hip before he breaks the record.

How old are you? Bonds sucked before he juiced up. He wasn't even the best player in the NL before Roids.

**** him and the cheating low life horse he rode in on. The fact he might break Hammering Hanks record is pathetic and I hope he breaks his hip before he breaks the record.

Oh Smizzy, shut the f*ck up. Youre being a sanctimonious loudmouth. What a surprise. Youre so flaberghasted by Bonds and his cheating ways yet youre a fan of the Yankees, who have ruined the competitive balance in baseball by spending so gluttonously, that it has become a perrenial joke.

What they have done is worse than anything any single steroid freak has done. Oh, and they have MULTIPLE steroid freaks too, in addition to everything else they have done. Who the hell cares if he breaks Hank Aaron's record? Its an individual achievement. The next time I care about some individual record will be the first time. Its funny how youre totally cool with spending $200 million in one year and bringing in A-rod to play 3rd.

Where do you get off saying any of that stuff about Bonds?

Please, shut up! Youre really tough to take these days.

Oh Smizzy, shut the f*ck up. Youre being a sanctimonious loudmouth. What a surprise. Youre so flaberghasted by Bonds and his cheating ways yet youre a fan of the Yankees, who have ruined the competitive balance in baseball by spending so gluttonously, that it has become a perrenial joke.

What they have done is worse than anything any single steroid freak has done. Oh, and they have MULTIPLE steroid freaks too, in addition to everything else they have done. Who the hell cares if he breaks Hank Aaron's record? Its an individual achievement. The next time I care about some individual record will be the first time. Its funny how youre totally cool with spending $200 million in one year and bringing in A-rod to play 3rd.

Where do you get off saying any of that stuff about Bonds?

Please, shut up! Youre really tough to take these days.

Who voted to keep a salary cap out of MLB? Yankee fans or the other owners? How did the Redsox owner vote? Do you remember?

As a Redsox fan all you have are individual achievements,who you kidding? You're as pathetic as that POS franchise you root for.

Who voted to keep a salary cap out of MLB? Yankee fans or the other owners? How did the Redsox owner vote? Do you remember?

As a Redsox fan all you have are individual achievements,who you kidding? You're as pathetic as that POS franchise you root for.

In your quest to be the worst poster ever, youre way off on this one, smizzy and well on your way to worst poster ever status. Are you talking about 1994? When the Henry Owners Group didnt even own the Red Sox? Everyone wanted a salary cap then fool, and voted accordingly, but the players union p*ssed, moaned, and eventually went on strike, thus killing baseball virtually in every city except Boston, NYC, and Chicago. Hell, it was the steroid craze you speak of (Mac and Sosa HR chase) that actually saved baseball as we know it despite fat steinbrenner's attempt to kill it.

the 2002 CBA didnt concern a salary cap...it gave us the abyssmal revenue sharing/luxury tax/no contraction agreement currently in place that was meant to curtail Yankee free spending. It didnt. Inexplicably, the Yankees just curtailed their own ability to win.

Face it, the Yankees are guilty of crimes against baseball that are far worse than anything Barry Bonds has done, and Bonds is a horrid human being!

I do.

steroids have been banned from the entire united states of america since 1990

and baseball officially banned them quite a long time ago, they just never TESTED for them.

ok well already i can tell you don't know your arse from a hole in the ground. in 1990 bonds hit 33 home runs.. it 1990 that was alot! in 92 he hit 34, he hit 46 homeruns in 93. and so on and so on! he has hit over .300 in 11 years! he has over 500 stolen bases. so when he was a little guy he was still hitting 30 to 40 homeruns a year! stealing between 30 to 50 bases a year! but he didn't get along with the media so he got black balled! and no one payed any attechion to him.. untill he broke big mac's record! get your fact stragiht! how old are you? u must be really young or really stupid! not to know what barry has done his whole career.

I agree with bosoxfan.. the yankees are worse than bonds! Bonds has the best stats of any ball player ever. so get over it.

oh and on a side note,... it isn't cheating if you don't get caught. and officially he's never been caught!

I'm not joking, nor endorsing what I'm about to say, but think about it:

Barry Bonds - DH - Detroit Tigers

Tigers need a big big left handed stick. BAD

Tigers need a real DH - BAD

Bonds needs to DH and stop playing the field - BAD

Bonds and Leyland have history

The Tigers owner, after this WS Debacle, will drop more FA money then the crew of the USS Nimitz on hookers during a port call in Thailand.

Bonds was a super player before he started "suplements" to enhance his performance. AT least he can claim that.

Greatest player ever? No way.

Before bonds took the "Flax seed" he was a good baseball player.

The "flax seed" made him a monumental player with the ability to hit monstrous Hrs.

He, McGuire and Sosa make me sick.

Here is hoping that Roger Maris gets his record back.

LL

Amen!!!

Scum? LoL you guys kill me. **** roger maris he had one great year. thats it. he was average at best the rest of the time. and he broke some fat retard's record named babe ruth! who's record was a joke.

you can assume bonds took steroids, I can assume they tossed up gofer ball to babe! just to save baseball! because they needed a draw after the war!

when bonds retires, no one will ever come close to getting the stats he has piled togeather. I'm glad I'll be able to say I saw barry bonds play baseball.. bacuase he is the best baseball player to ever play the game.

Scum? LoL you guys kill me. **** roger maris he had one great year. thats it. he was average at best the rest of the time. and he broke some fat retard's record named babe ruth! who's record was a joke.

you can assume bonds took steroids, I can assume they tossed up gofer ball to babe! just to save baseball! because they needed a draw after the war!

when bonds retires, no one will ever come close to getting the stats he has piled togeather. I'm glad I'll be able to say I saw barry bonds play baseball.. bacuase he is the best baseball player to ever play the game.

You just made youself look retarded.

why? did I say I'm a yankee's fan?

A guy hits 70 HRs in the steroid juiced ball era, and he is the greatest.

A guy hits 60 HRs in the deadball era...when ENTIRE teams were not hitting that many, and he sucks..

Pure comedy gold.

I'm not ever talking about 1 season moron. I'm talking about career.. take the 73 homerun year away! and I still beleive that.

maybe roger was on the juice? hey since you like to point fingers.

If Maris was on the steroid kick like Bonds wasm then his surviving family should sue the company for a refund, as one glance at Roger during his playing days will tell you that any body-building or body-enhancing "kuice" he was taking did not work.

He was never able to get his head to swell 2 cap sizes, or have any of the other symptoms of steroid use.

wheres the proof that his head got bigger? it's a rumor! i saw on tv they had a hot from his rookie year and a hot from 2004, they were the same size. learn some fact's befor you speak.

Go back to any newspaper from 2003-2004. Find any article concerning Bonds and "alleged steroid use" Read up about his cap size.

Besides, Mad Dog Russo, on his show, the biggest Giants fan there is in America, has admitted as such on his program.

Maybe you should "learn some fact's befor you speak", to quote your post above.;)

I'm not joking, nor endorsing what I'm about to say, but think about it:

Barry Bonds - DH - Detroit Tigers

Tigers need a big big left handed stick. BAD

Tigers need a real DH - BAD

Bonds needs to DH and stop playing the field - BAD

Bonds and Leyland have history

The Tigers owner, after this WS Debacle, will drop more FA money then the crew of the USS Nimitz on hookers during a port call in Thailand.

Here's a article that agrees with ya GUNS.

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=5669&PHPSESSID=b063dee142f1b9d50d83c37f02cbcf33

LOOKING FORWARD: THE DETROIT TIGERS

Losing the World Series was the best thing that could have happened to the Tigers.

Okay, that's just not true. In fact, it's hard to think of a franchise whose self-identity would have been more transformed by a championship. Nevertheless, the devastating loss to the Cardinals should serve as notice to Dave Dombrowski that the Tigers still have work to do if they want to play with the big boys. Here are three things the Tigers can do this winter to ensure that they aren't one-hit wonders:

[*]Break the bank for a big First Baseman. The underlying dynamics are as follows. Reaching the playoffs can produce an economic windfall that is nearly as profound as the competitive one. The Tigers improved their attendance by 28% this season before accounting for the additional butts they put in Comerica Park seats during the playoffs. The team also stands to be in a position of power when negotiating its television and radio contracts. That bubble could burst, however, if the Tigers regress back to being an afterthought in the sports landscape.

That's because the playoffs are hardly assured for the Tigers next season. They have the misfortune of playing in the best division in baseball--not only will the White Sox and Twins be hungry, but the Indians retain one of the most impressive talent cores in baseball. While there weren't too many individual performances among the Tiger roster that screamed "fluke"--Kenny Rogers

Archived