Sign in to follow this  
TheShow

Bonds files for FA

where do you guys think he ends up?

you think the yanks might snatch him up to make everyone forget about not winning the world series in a while? give the fans something to watch.

Bonds ends up withe the Nippon Ham Fighters as a FREAK Show in Japan.

Boycott bonds...NO ONE WANTS TO SEE BARROID Break Hank's Record...

LL

I do.

I'm tired of all the steriod talk. they were not even banned in baseball. they did not test for it. steriods have been around forever! they're just now making a big deal about it. Hanks record is as good as gone. barry is the new home run king.

f Bonds and his king kong head.

You know that he used as there have been comaparisons of his regular appearance and his steriod enhanced musculature.

A real baseball fan wants to see this goon be shut out of the MLB next year.

LL

Before bonds took the "Flax seed" he was a good baseball player.

The "flax seed" made him a monumental player with the ability to hit monstrous Hrs.

He, McGuire and Sosa make me sick.

Here is hoping that Roger Maris gets his record back.

LL

I could see Bonds* golfing many shots off of Tim Wakefield next season

however, Bonds* is the scummiest of the scum, and I'd never want to see him in NY.

Pond Scum is better than Bonds..that guy is wacked out!

LL

Scum? LoL you guys kill me. **** roger maris he had one great year. thats it. he was average at best the rest of the time. and he broke some fat retard's record named babe ruth! who's record was a joke.

you can assume bonds took steroids, I can assume they tossed up gofer ball to babe! just to save baseball! because they needed a draw after the war!

when bonds retires, no one will ever come close to getting the stats he has piled togeather. I'm glad I'll be able to say I saw barry bonds play baseball.. bacuase he is the best baseball player to ever play the game.

Babe Ruth is a legend who will always be rememebered as the Sultan of Swat.

Barry Bonds is a big whiner who will be remembered for his hulking mass that was a product of Science and Steroids.

LL

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company