Sign in to follow this  
TheShow

Bonds files for FA

I do.

I'm tired of all the steriod talk. they were not even banned in baseball. they did not test for it. steriods have been around forever! they're just now making a big deal about it. Hanks record is as good as gone. barry is the new home run king.

steroids have been banned from the entire united states of america since 1990

and baseball officially banned them quite a long time ago, they just never TESTED for them.

Smizzy, Bonds* was a great player before roids

he just wasn't a Babe Ruth like slugger

NOOOOOOOO!

I gotta have Barry Bonds in NY! C'mon fat george, u know u want him

I could see Bonds* golfing many shots off of Tim Wakefield next season

however, Bonds* is the scummiest of the scum, and I'd never want to see him in NY.

babe ruth was a fat out of shape drunk, he's the hulk hogan of baseball. when you think of baseball you think of babe ruth, always will. without him baseball may not be america's past time. even though i trule beleive he was a "Product".... I still can't argue that he's not the sultan of swat! because he is. I was just making a point that I could point fiingers out as well.. because when people say stuff like this about barry, it seems just as silly as me saying somthing about the babe.

Babe Ruth revolutionized home run hitting despite starting his career off in the dead ball era as a pitcher. Before the dead ball era was over he already broke the home run record, and doubled it (plus 2) once the live ball came around. he lead the league in home runs 12 times, in RBI's 6 times, in batting once, and countless On-base % and Slugging % titles as well.

No player was more dominant at their peak, not even Bonds* from 01-04. Or Ted Williams, Cobb and Mantle.

I have watched barry play since he was a pirate, and he's always been a great ball player, he just has issues. ok ok alot fo issues! and he doesn't get along with to many people. but that has nothing to do with the way he plays the game.

Barry was a great player in his pre-steroid days (ie 1998), nobody will argue that, but was he an all-time great? Not really.

If Ruth was not a Yankee it would be interesting to see if that article is so quickly dismissed.

oh shut your pie-hole

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company