Sign in to follow this  
TheShow

Bonds files for FA

where do you guys think he ends up?

you think the yanks might snatch him up to make everyone forget about not winning the world series in a while? give the fans something to watch.

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE BARROID Break Hank's Record...

LL

I do.

I'm tired of all the steriod talk. they were not even banned in baseball. they did not test for it. steriods have been around forever! they're just now making a big deal about it. Hanks record is as good as gone. barry is the new home run king.

f Bonds and his king kong head.

You know that he used as there have been comaparisons of his regular appearance and his steriod enhanced musculature.

A real baseball fan wants to see this goon be shut out of the MLB next year.

LL

I bet you were skinny once. LoL

a real baseball fans wants all this sh*t gone! forget about it and enjoy baseball. bonds is the greats ball player to ever live. most people hate people that are great.. mainly because they are jelouse!

How old are you? Bonds sucked before he juiced up. He wasn't even the best player in the NL before Roids.

ok well already i can tell you don't know your arse from a hole in the ground. in 1990 bonds hit 33 home runs.. it 1990 that was alot! in 92 he hit 34, he hit 46 homeruns in 93. and so on and so on! he has hit over .300 in 11 years! he has over 500 stolen bases. so when he was a little guy he was still hitting 30 to 40 homeruns a year! stealing between 30 to 50 bases a year! but he didn't get along with the media so he got black balled! and no one payed any attechion to him.. untill he broke big mac's record! get your fact stragiht! how old are you? u must be really young or really stupid! not to know what barry has done his whole career.

I agree with bosoxfan.. the yankees are worse than bonds! Bonds has the best stats of any ball player ever. so get over it.

oh and on a side note,... it isn't cheating if you don't get caught. and officially he's never been caught!

sounds good G.O.B. I'd rather see him in detriot than in new york.

Scum? LoL you guys kill me. **** roger maris he had one great year. thats it. he was average at best the rest of the time. and he broke some fat retard's record named babe ruth! who's record was a joke.

you can assume bonds took steroids, I can assume they tossed up gofer ball to babe! just to save baseball! because they needed a draw after the war!

when bonds retires, no one will ever come close to getting the stats he has piled togeather. I'm glad I'll be able to say I saw barry bonds play baseball.. bacuase he is the best baseball player to ever play the game.

You just made youself look retarded.

why? did I say I'm a yankee's fan?

I'm not ever talking about 1 season moron. I'm talking about career.. take the 73 homerun year away! and I still beleive that.

maybe roger was on the juice? hey since you like to point fingers.

wheres the proof that his head got bigger? it's a rumor! i saw on tv they had a hot from his rookie year and a hot from 2004, they were the same size. learn some fact's befor you speak.

well i'm going on what I saw. you go by what your saw. if he did or he didn't. he's still going to own the home run record. and there nothign anyone can do about it.

nice atricle shelter. that move would make alot of since. I'd just like to see a big bat batting behind bonds.

what an Arse.

don't you have a job at 7-11 your late for?

would you like a slurpeeeee with that!

Says the hick from Tennessee....:yawn:

Redneckin it all the way homeslice!

Babe Ruth is a legend who will always be rememebered as the Sultan of Swat.

Barry Bonds is a big whiner who will be remembered for his hulking mass that was a product of Science and Steroids.

LL

babe ruth was a fat out of shape drunk, he's the hulk hogan of baseball. when you think of baseball you think of babe ruth, always will. without him baseball may not be america's past time. even though i trule beleive he was a "Product".... I still can't argue that he's not the sultan of swat! because he is. I was just making a point that I could point fiingers out as well.. because when people say stuff like this about barry, it seems just as silly as me saying somthing about the babe.

I have watched barry play since he was a pirate, and he's always been a great ball player, he just has issues. ok ok alot fo issues! and he doesn't get along with to many people. but that has nothing to do with the way he plays the game.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company