Puff,Puff,Pass

Smizzy

Patriots | Belichick's son arrested on marijuana charge

Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:15:28 -0800

The Associated Press reports New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick's son, Stephen Belichick, was placed on probation for six months after being arrested on one count of marijuana possession. The charge will be dismissed after six months if he stays out of trouble. Weston police Sgt. Danny Maguire said Belichick had a "very, very small amount" of marijuana and no prior record

I know Maxman is a heavy pot smoker,who else likes to torch the sticky nugget?

well belly certainly has the pot smokers attire... and i guess kraft is the official food product to cure the munchies

LOL...it actually looked like BB cut the hood off of his sweatshirt too. You would think he could afford decent clothes with that million he pocketed from Leon ;)

In all seriousness, I'm not a pot person. I don't think I've smoked for maybe a good 20 yrs., and I never much liked it at that. I would always get a cold. It would run me down immediately. And, it would make me feel cloudy all the next day. Who needs it.

VLBbacchusAd.jpg

Me, I'm a chocophile and a vinophile both. Now if you wanna talk a $100 bottle of Brunello, let's go.

EDIT: In vino veritas, in veritas vita. Discuss.

Archived